Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Season 136 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    5 dollars is a Big Tasty menu at MCdonald's. Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Good point, makes me feel unsure what hurts my health more - playing TE or eating fast food. lol
    800grs of prawns 6,99.
    Season 136 - Are you ready?-img_20200915_112238_916.jpg

Ready for Season 136

will train him this season and almost ready for another quadruple though CL, CUP are a bit tough this time .

Season 136 - Are you ready?-top-eleven_screenshot_2020.09.15_16.13.44.jpg
    Mayaaly and Siddharth Singh like this.
    Club - INDIA
    Current Season - 8
    Trophies:
    League - 6/7
    CL - 4/7
    Super League - 0/0
    Cup - 5/7
    Super Cup -4/4

QUADRUPLES: Season-2, Season-5,Season-6, Season-7

Всем привет, давно не играл в игру решил возобновить, подскажите пожалуйста как и где использовать усилитель навыка который подарил друг, заранее спасибо!!!!

И буду рад вступить в ассоциацию а то моя походу мертвая... Игрок активный!

Addicted
    Off to a great start

Season 136 - Are you ready?-42801006-85b5-4203-887f-f2ef01f5de31.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Off to a great start

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42801006-85B5-4203-887F-F2EF01F5DE31.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	135552
    That's rough. No power training or just bad luck/draw(s)?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    That's rough. No power training or just bad luck/draw(s)?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    I’d like to think that it’s bad luck. I got drawn against a 101% team in Cup, I played at 102% in the first game (could not attend due to bad time). Increase to 106% in the second game with some training but lost both matches. I also played 102% teams in both CL and league’s first games, managed to get a tie only in the last one. I just hope that I will win tomorrow against 83% in the league

I don’t know why but Cup first rounds are not against some abandoned 60% team anymore. Last season was also close call but I was through then.
    Arphaxad likes this.

VFK
    Rookie
    What a start to the league... Two first games were home against bit weaker teams that I usually beat, so I was hoping for 4-6 points. First one I somehow lose 2-6 because my defence doesn't function at all. Second one I absolutely dominate, score an early goal, create chances all the time, but miss everything or have the opposing GK save them (made 8 saves, MOM with 9,1 rating). Of course I let in a late equalizer and it finishes 1-1.

I was hoping to challenge two stronger teams for the league win. I suppose I now have to beat them in all our games against each other because they surely won't lose points against such teams...

Addicted
    I totally feel you guys. Last season I lost the league title to a 10 % stronger team after beating them but drawing in the second to last game against a 20 % weaker team. I quit after that, lol. This season I've just let things take their own way. Logged in today just to check, and to my surprise - total dominance: 5/5 wins and 26-1 goal differential.

When I was active I usually struggled really hard against inferior teams, sometimes mustering a 1-0 win in the last minutes only. When I logged in today my team was playing a game already. So checked it out and was surprised I was winning 8-0 with a red card to my lone MC on that. Weird.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-16-2020 at 01:32 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I’d like to think that it’s bad luck. I got drawn against a 101% team in Cup, I played at 102% in the first game (could not attend due to bad time). Increase to 106% in the second game with some training but lost both matches. I also played 102% teams in both CL and league’s first games, managed to get a tie only in the last one. I just hope that I will win tomorrow against 83% in the league

I don’t know why but Cup first rounds are not against some abandoned 60% team anymore. Last season was also close call but I was through then.
    I noticed that in the Cup first round as well. I was shocked when the opposing manager showed up although I won 7-0. 😂

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast