Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Season 136 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Apparently temporary inactivity did my team well. Since no one was interested in taking over the team I came back in time for the friendly championship and apparently the team is firing on all cylinders.
    I'm not surprise. Last year, I lost control of my team due to the loss of facebook access. But I could see my team from its asso, and it won a quadruple.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I'm not surprise. Last year, I lost control of my team due to the loss of facebook access. But I could see my team from its asso, and it won a quadruple.
    Conclusion: we suck as managers?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Conclusion: we suck as managers?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    I hardly attend matches too. It's a good game for working adults. Been like this forever, the last time I played. I was advised to watch matches from a second account instead of attending so the old birds here are definitely aware.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I hardly attend matches too. It's a good game for working adults. Been like this forever, the last time I played. I was advised to watch matches from a second account instead of attending so the old birds here are definitely aware.
    Well, that hardly incentives activity. But I agree. Things have gone much smoother apparently. Just won another game 5-0 this morning by being inactive.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    The cup game between my opponents was full of drama for each other like UCL final in 1999.

Season 136 - Are you ready?-20201002_202307.jpg
    Arphaxad likes this.

Rookie
    Well, that hardly incentives activity. But I agree. Things have gone much smoother apparently. Just won another game 5-0 this morning by being inactive.
    Due to other commitments this season I’ve only attended about 50% of my games. Based on this, being inactive doesn’t really help in the league and cup matches when the other manager shows up. However in the friendly championship and association games, things are different - in these situations, being inactive helps a great deal, because when I show up I get players sent off, concede penalties and receive regular thrashings - scenarios that never happen in the league, cup or when I don’t attend assoc/friendly championship games.

Addicted
    Busy day. Of course, that last guy's GK had to ruin the perfect streak with a herculean MOTM moment. Never seen a GK receive a 9,4 rating before.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 10-04-2020 at 05:27 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

#TopElevenClassics

When you have a fight for league title with another manager (both around 150%), win the second match vs him 4-0 to be 8 points ahead and he deletes you from friends list. Now we will play again in cup final without being friends.

Btw he was the one sending me friend request before the season started.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 10-04-2020 at 11:50 AM.
    Siddharth Singh and RaiKo like this.

Apprentice
    Cup final soon. Will be a tough match. He's been powertraining all day I think. I'm old faithful
    Screenshot won't upload
    Last edited by Samson1865; 10-06-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Addicted
    Successful day yesterday. Won the cup title, pushed back the runner up in the league resulting in a 8p lead and also widening the gap to the runner up in the friendly championship to 16p.
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast