Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Haunted Cup - Full-Time

Jerseys and emblems are sooo cool
    khris, Der_Ryan_M and NUNO FC like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

rodalopin
    Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    Makes any sense, that I've just joined the Haunted Cup... played the first match, won it, and when it finished... I'm still on round 1, the same rival is there (no empty shield and team like when you haven't played yet) and says "play now" and not claim? Do I have to play more than once against the same manager?
    Even worse... now the game I won, just disappeared... so now, I'm again in first Round agains empty opponent... have to play it again? this is nonsense... Nordeus and bugs back at it again...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    Even worse... now the game I won, just disappeared... so now, I'm again in first Round agains empty opponent... have to play it again? this is nonsense... Nordeus and bugs back at it again...
    This is the reason why it's called "Haunted" competition, the happenings are out of this world.

Banned
    joke of a competition, clearly rigged, lost all matches to set piece goals, in one game i suffered 3 goals in a row from corners, then in another i was winning 3-2 against 10 men and suddently my players can't defend for **** and concede 2 goals to lose, nevermind scoring. One the worse competitions i've seen, joke of a game. i will not spend a single token on re-entry.

Banned
    Developer please respond to this
    Haunted game went to PKs. Twice when my players approached the ball for his pk, he blinked off the screen and it showed he missed the pk. I lost the game.

This is crap. I demand the 3 tokens I could have won from that game. Or I should get my eligibility back to play the Haunted tournament.

Respond please. I can’t get any human response from the in game help or from directly from messaging nordeus’ website.

rodalopin
    Another steal... again. Pretty much the same as Topèlevens¥<ks... went to Penalties (after being way superior than the other team, my team players rating 8's and the other team 6's, them scoring in the last minute... and in the Penalty shoot-out, the same as the above manager, my penalties not being shoot, my players running towards the ball and... they don't even shoot, and the penalty counts as missed.

Every single special event organised I always have problems or clamurous stealings... getting very sick of this.

Addicted
    Very nice event on line with past events of the kind

Perhaps there could be some inovation in the prizes

Instead of two players one or two prozes could be player atributes like in the special sponsor.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Administrator
    Our Halloween challenge has come to an end. How many Haunted clubs have you defeated? Share your results!

Addicted
    [Official] Haunted Cup - Full-Time-0cc02df1-3d77-4b60-a24a-919bc3392256.jpgThis is the player I got as a 5-7 star; not bad. I was expecting an 84% based on my previous experience.

I will probably get another DC with at most 104% quality from sponsor, so at least one of them will be completely useless (the other will be my 4th DC who I use against weaker teams).
    Last edited by Sinany03; 11-05-2020 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Forgot screenshot
    RaiKo likes this.

My worst performance in an event. Only cost me 3 tokens to rejoin. That’s how badly i did. All opponents within +-10 percent. Lost some won some.
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast