Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Haunted Cup - Full-Time

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Haunted Cup - Full-Time

[Official] Haunted Cup - Full-Time-wn-2020-11-04t105720.543.jpg

The Haunted Cup Challenge has come to a close! Have you defeated all spooky clubs and claimed all the rewards?
    milpol, Taliyah25, Horcrux and 1 others like this.

Surprises?

Can't wait
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Ooh, this sounds fun.

Max

[Official] Haunted Cup - Coming Soon!

Seems like an interesting competition, good luck to everybody.
    Last edited by Max; 10-27-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Seems like an interesting new competition, good luck to everybody.
    Hahaha.... Sounds new but not new, it's likely same format as eg those "Beat European clubs" or "Beat the Clubs Which Morinho Beat Before". Only difference is this time round we are playing against the scary "Undead".

Interesting all the same, but I wouldn't go far as to call it interesting "new" competition.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Hahaha.... Sounds new but not new, it's likely same format as eg those "Beat European clubs" or "Beat the Clubs Which Morinho Beat Before". Only difference is this time round we are playing against the scary "Undead".

Interesting all the same, but I wouldn't go far as to call it interesting "new" competition.
    Oh ya, but having said that, the Haunted concept will be super interesting and unique if it had some "undead" elements eg below---

* their defenders suddenly appear out of nowhere to block even our best strikers

* their strikers appear out of nowhere near our goal area, and score past our stunned keepers. This makes the word "ghosting" past defenders really ghosting.

* their players appear on and off the pitch although in moving directional momentum, making it hard to keep track where they are

Addicted
    I’m just guessing that the pitch will have a different design and probably the “deadly” teams will have some strange look on the pitch. Other than that, just the usual event that is impossible to win.

The jersey looks cool, though

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    The Haunted Cup challenge is Live! Good luck and share your progress!

PS. All jerseys and emblems have been added to the Top Eleven Shop.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    My first two opponents have been stronger than me so quite different to previous competitions where the first round or so was designed to favour you.
    Both games went to penalties where the miss rate was very high, over 50%, won one lost one so that's first attempt over

rodalopin
    Makes any sense, that I've just joined the Haunted Cup... played the first match, won it, and when it finished... I'm still on round 1, the same rival is there (no empty shield and team like when you haven't played yet) and says "play now" and not claim? Do I have to play more than once against the same manager?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast