Page 119 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

  1. #1181
    Rookie VriheddMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gdynia,Poland
    Posts
    79
    The Cup...0-0 after the extratime,won on penalties 5-4.Congratulations to my rival-good job And this is me while watching
    Dramatic Compilation - YouTube

    Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

  2. #1182
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by VriheddMartin View Post
    The Cup...0-0 after the extratime,won on penalties 5-4.Congratulations to my rival-good job And this is me while watching
    Dramatic Compilation - YouTube
    Very nice news :P
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #1183
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by VriheddMartin View Post
    The Cup...0-0 after the extratime,won on penalties 5-4.Congratulations to my rival-good job And this is me while watching
    Dramatic Compilation - YouTube
    That's a funny video... I like that!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #1184
    Serbian Forum Moderator NTNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beograd, Serbia
    Posts
    4,810
    10.01.2013.

    League home win 5:0
    Ohayon assist 4 times and 1 score...awesome player...

    Game



    League table


  5. #1185
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    10.01.2013.

    League home win 5:0
    Ohayon assist 4 times and 1 score...awesome player...

    Game



    League table

    Tomorrow the big day for you, Can you win both trophies on the same day?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #1186
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    10.01.2013.

    League home win 5:0
    Ohayon assist 4 times and 1 score...awesome player...

    Game



    League table

    'Now you can be 100% that you win the league. I doubt you can lose league now.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #1187
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    League game at midnight.. I think I rescheduled it too late lol.. Boring waiting now. At least my rival probably won't be able to watch the match (he lives in Romania) and I'll get round to claiming the league again in style.

    If I win I go 6 points clear with 2 games to go... Much superior goal difference, I'm on +100 to 2nd place +68.. pretty much impossible to lose it from that position


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  8. #1188
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Just thought I'd drop this in here:
    The other game I play, well! after their super Christmas gift of 300 RP (tokens) followed by another 300 RP on New Years day, they are now offering RP's @ 2 for one prices, while other games offer .............. Oh I forgot a few rest packs and treatments not even a days supply for me) total tokens received three.
    Come on Nordeus get your finger out, customer service goes a long... long way.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  9. #1189
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Just thought I'd drop this in here:
    The other game I play, well! after their super Christmas gift of 300 RP (tokens) followed by another 300 RP on New Years day, they are now offering RP's @ 2 for one prices, while other games offer .............. Oh I forgot a few rest packs and treatments not even a days supply for me) total tokens received three.
    Come on Nordeus get your finger out, customer service goes a long... long way.
    Been playing Top Eleven for nearly 1 year now... Not... One... Sale... Ever...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #1190
    Serbian Forum Moderator NTNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beograd, Serbia
    Posts
    4,810
    My last game in league is very dificult...w'll see...