Page 53 of 150 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes until I play in the semi-finals of the CUP.
    Pff I'm watching now game between place 1 and 2(3become now) it's 1-0 (away) for 3rd place, I hope he will win, it will give me a good chance to don't give up and start to play again
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

3 points away for 1st I will try to don't give up and win this league, seems more and more fun here very hard competition.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Just seen my draw for the knockout stages (Last 16), This time around I will play in the Semi-Finals against a Level 16 team, last 4 occasions I have been on the opposite side of the draw from that team, so I would of played him in the final had I reached that far (did so only once and lost 4-0 back when I was Level 11), Although with my power training he still has the stronger side naturally but the difference in the first XI is now around a star and a half (7-8 quality) in his favour, I will be the massive underdogs still and to have any chance of progressing I will need to win the home leg. Hopefully I can get a little more power training in so the difference between will be around a stars worth of quality in his favour, If the draw would of seen us possibly meet in the final again, I would of felt playing him in the final would of been my best chance of winning. But winning against him is now possible but still rather unlikely.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Just seen my draw for the knockout stages (Last 16), This time around I will play in the Semi-Finals against a Level 16 team, last 4 occasions I have been on the opposite side of the draw from that team, so I would of played him in the final had I reached that far (did so only once and lost 4-0 back when I was Level 11), Although with my power training he still has the stronger side naturally but the difference in the first XI is now around a star and a half (7-8 quality) in his favour, I will be the massive underdogs still and to have any chance of progressing I will need to win the home leg. Hopefully I can get a little more power training in so the difference between will be around a stars worth of quality in his favour, If the draw would of seen us possibly meet in the final again, I would of felt playing him in the final would of been my best chance of winning. But winning against him is now possible but still rather unlikely.
    Yea but I think manager ranking is counting too, because I remember when I was level 2 I set a friendly game against my friend who was 4 but we was same quality and he gived me 7 )

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    3 points away for 1st I will try to don't give up and win this league, seems more and more fun here very hard competition.
    Back in comtention for the league again, I don't like the throw in the towel attitude when it comes to top eleven, sometimes when your having a difficult time you just gotta knuckle down and start to grind out results like I did in Level 9, 6th to 2nd to make sure I play in the champions league in what was a tough season for me that season, and last season when I lost 3 games in the league early on, had to find our form once again slowly to get back into a winning position to win the league last season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Back in comtention for the league again, I don't like the throw in the towel attitude when it comes to top eleven, sometimes when your having a difficult time you just gotta knuckle down and start to grind out results like I did in Level 9, 6th to 2nd to make sure I play in the champions league in what was a tough season for me that season, and last season when I lost 3 games in the league early on, had to find our form once again slowly to get back into a winning position to win the league last season.
    No but this is from me, I'm avoid to go upset or mad becuase of a game and instand of see my team losing for no reason, I prefer to don't waste my time and let it on auto-pilot )

I'm really not the type who quit, but I avoid to take it so srsly too, at the end is just a game right?

A good Christmas, 4 wins.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

My first defeat of the season against a higher lvl in the cup (1-2)

57 % possesion
    20 shots at goal
    10 on goal

i have been red carded maybe I've managed to at least equal him:|
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    My first defeat of the season against a higher lvl in the cup (1-2)

57 % possesion
    20 shots at goal
    10 on goal

i have been red carded maybe I've managed to at least equal him:|
    Thats happen when you play in Berzovia, great grass on the field ) not like in Bocsa is better

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats happen when you play in Berzovia, great grass on the field ) not like in Bocsa is better
    ha ha ha))

In Berzovia we have the olimpic stadium in Bocsa you have an amateur stadium)))

Feel the difference))
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator