Page 121 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes, for league should be ok, but for CL maybe not
    My squad was not as good as that at L2 and guess what.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    My squad was not as good as that at L2 and guess what.
    Yes, I win league/cl with a 4 stars team but you know it can depend from a season to an other and depend on opponents too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    0-6 win
    Title no 2 is in the bag

Quote Originally Posted by Telfix View Post
    0-6 win
    Title no 2 is in the bag
    Oh thats nice, what about CL ?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Didot Capalungo and Danic are the most expensive but also get 2 to 3 skill points per day, at that speed they will be 25 very soon. You are sure about selling them??

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Didot Capalungo and Danic are the most expensive but also get 2 to 3 skill points per day, at that speed they will be 25 very soon. You are sure about selling them??
    With moneys from them you can get players who will be 29 next season depend on you now.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    And you should keep this 2: garat, sagaidak, don't replace them.
    Today playing against an abandonned team (won 5-0 btw) sagadaik get a broken legs (morale and condition were at 99) and will be out for 19 days.........i am not sure that i need to keep him anymore....lol

By the way do you found normal that i play my team at 97+ moral and condition and the past 3 days i have 1 injury with ligue game 1 injury with friendly game(who play soft tackle) and 1 injury at cardio ( 7 injuries, all on my 5 to 6 stars players) today i will definitively skip friendly and training to avoid another injury ( i hope they will not get one when resting....lol) I just need a draw in the two next game (empirically if the second win everything) and I play team 13 home and 10 away. Normally the only thing that can stop me to get the title is to not have enough players to play the game...I say Normally because strange things happened the last 3 days.....!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Today playing against an abandonned team (won 5-0 btw) sagadaik get a broken legs (morale and condition were at 99) and will be out for 19 days.........i am not sure that i need to keep him anymore....lol

By the way do you found normal that i play my team at 97+ moral and condition and the past 3 days i have 1 injury with ligue game 1 injury with friendly game(who play soft tackle) and 1 injury at cardio ( 7 injuries, all on my 5 to 6 stars players) today i will definitively skip friendly and training to avoid another injury ( i hope they will not get one when resting....lol) I just need a draw in the two next game (empirically if the second win everything) and I play team 13 home and 10 away. Normally the only thing that can stop me to get the title is to not have enough players to play the game...I say Normally because strange things happened the last 3 days.....!!!!!!!!
    Is not normal to get so many injured players, but everyone get injured player really often, sometimes is to much :P

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    If that is L1 I'd keep the whole squad it looks fine to me.
    Save your tokens and money for L3, L2 is normally full of abandoned teams so you may well walk into L3 with your eyes shut.
    maybe keep watching the market for some 18yo top quality players around the end of the first week when the heat dies down. (less tokens same players)
    The players with three positions are like gold dust, look after them.
    You can get away with a few low quality players at L2 & L3.
    Thank you for your input, which players will you sell first in my team, I have my idea but it d not hurt to have the advice of a more experience player(who managed to get that many titles in four season). And which one will you keep absolutely.......except maybe sagaidak and his crutches

How many tokens do you want to spent?