Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Is there something like good performer in TOP ELEVEN

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If you sell your top scorer, you'll realize that by setting another ST, he'll perform differently, ofc. , but lets imagine that the game have a list, and this list ranks players contribution, so by selling your number 1 contributor the list changes, so if you set the ST that you have in the reserve, maybe with the updated list of contribution he'll be 4th. Si thats why after selling your top player all of sudden you can see how the AMC improves, cause now he becames 1st witht he current team configuration.

This isn't a exact explanation, but more or less it works like this and we can experience this situation.

The 2nd question, is something we've seen here very often. Scout players don't have high performance by default, scout is the name assigned when a player reach the 6*. and we have many cases with managers rebuilding entire squads, buying 11 scouts, and can happen that the engine assigns bad internal roles to a new player for some reason.
    We've seen people here spending 200$ to rebuild a team and coming here to complain because they win nothing with the better visual team.

You need to understand that a star by itself means nothing, the silulator uses as parameter the quality differance between 2 teams to set the scenario margin, so a 6* vs a 8* is exactl the same as a 2* vs 4* in terms of chances.
    Thank you so much for a more interesting thing.

A very interesting discussion, looking forward to more information/explanations
    Rajat_the_HERO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ahakim2002 View Post
    A very interesting discussion, looking forward to more information/explanations
    yeah, me too, waiting for more managers experience
    Last edited by Rajat_the_HERO; 11-13-2020 at 04:25 PM.

I have 2 questions for this first: why are there only 3 shots on goal ?? in the animation there are so many chances Second question: I use an easy tackle, but how can my player get 2 yellow cards? do I have to use a hard tackle? what is the actual game system?

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    1- Animations are just cosmetic rng visiuals, not like in the PES or other games.

2- Same for the tackles. The only obvious determinant is the level of pressing which decides the level of stamina consumption or conservation.
    and after all this, it seems futile I train all my players, if the game system is bad like this ,,

Quote Originally Posted by Griffith_anne View Post
    I have 2 questions for this first: why are there only 3 shots on goal ?? in the animation there are so many chances Second question: I use an easy tackle, but how can my player get 2 yellow cards? do I have to use a hard tackle? what is the actual game system?

1. Yeah, the live game animations are just cosmetic, if u want to follow the game well, keep it off and go by the commentaries.
    2. It doesn't mean that your players won't get any card, if you use easy tackle, sometimes playing with hard tackle also keeps u away from cards. check this https://www.topeleven.info/the-super...uide-by-khris/ .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12