Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By The_last_man_standing🤨
  • 2 Post By tomu741
  • 1 Post By hitman0013
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC

Thread: 7 tokens charged during negotiations is that fair???

7 tokens charged during negotiations is that fair???

Why do we have to give Nordeus 7 tokens first before adding the other ones which will be taken by the manager who is selling the payer in negotiation??? I think for me this is not okay because, it is pretty expensive making many managers to look to the other options of purchasing players hence we can't do business as managers.....!!!! Another thing opening the negotiation zone during the end of the season is rubbish because we have to expect 20% drop in a new season hence making a player worthless because you can't buy a player who is 100% and more only less!!! I think Nordeus want money but they should also be creative in this part!!!!!
    maloukees and Tonke like this.

The tokens issue has been a thing for a long time now. It was like that in 2013 when I started playing. In those days in auctions if you bid on a player it cost you 1 token per bid! So I would say things are better now than they used to be in auctions.
    However, in negotiations Nordeus have always taken their cut and that is why we see so many zero token offers for our best players! Because managers do not understand that the other Manager does not see the additional tokens offered unless the buyer goes above the Nordeus cut (or Managers are just trying their luck).
    You are right about Negotiations in the final week though. This was never a popular move by Nordeus and most Managers are campaigning to get this changed or at least offer a week in mid-season as well for Negotiations. The only people who don’t mind the current set-up is tankers whose players won’t be dropping a star at the end of the season.
    The majority of us are in agreement with you though.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Banned
    Tankers suck.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Topèlevens¥<ks View Post
    Tankers suck.
    Tankers are made by Nirdeus,

If there was no 20% drop for players who promote... there were no tankers...... tankers are created because made it a pay to win game... so if you do not want to pay and made a good team....

There is only 1 way.... tanking

Rookie
    Even the handling tokens is too high but I think it is similar to the transfer fee, especially cross-region.
    Level 21
    League Won: 13
    Champions League: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup: 8

81.53% winning rate
    44 games winning streak

I agree with the tax, but I don't understand why it is the same for all ages. They charge as much from 20 as they do from 30, which makes older players useless in negotiations? How do they even calculate it?
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Addicted
    It cost 1token per bid in older auction but you can bought good players with few tokens if you know what you were doing. There was the biggest list of players you can choose and the reset was if i remember correct - 2 or 3 hours so you can planned your time if you cant find a required player in your list. Auction was full of players from other managers and you can even found nordgens.
    With current auction you can buy only 4 star players with few tokens and if you are lucky. There is no enough players to choose + that 4 minutes reset not help at all. You cant plan your time because after reset it's all the same. All players are bots, you cant expect how he played under another manager (stats section for these players are total cosmetic made to fool you). I dont think that here are any nordgens left. Only good thing about current auction is that you not loose tokens if decide not to bid anymore.
    Negotiations with current last week system is made for fools or tankers who are looking for something. I don't understand why they did this but this just killed this system
    dave1311 and Tonke like this.

Rookie
    I remember the tactic of "sleeping cobra" bid in old transfers method- 1 token 3 hours before end of auction list and one more in last second of elimination 1minute round. But all good players and fast trainers was early in the morning. What a thrill it was, what a gambling pleasure
    Last edited by hitman0013; 09-08-2021 at 08:59 AM.
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    The only easy way... people don't wat to put a lot of efford in the game...

All the complaints about tankers were adressed by Nordeus changing the Association formats, that made a lot of people stop tanking, but some player just wont stop complainig and blaming others for not beeing able the play the game eficientyl...
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 09-08-2021 at 11:25 AM.
    royalarsenal likes this.

If they didnt have this tax on negotiations, all of us with multiple accounts will be able to move our tokens and players between accounts at minimal cost. I think its really expensive to move tokens but still pretty good for upselling.