Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does WinnIng Trophies Show A Managers Skill Anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Really? If it has been thus easy, I may play actively. What is the probability of making a quadruple?
    It's extremely easy when you manipulate and log in daily. This is exactly what I mean. Some players need the wins to keep playing. So sick of reading these people talk like everyone wants a challenge. As if they are representative of millions of users

Probability depends on alot of factors. How well trained your players are? How many troll matches? How active you are? Bonuses and such. Good tactics and skills when facing other strong manipulators and such. But the rate of quadruples is still high.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-09-2021 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Really? If it has been thus easy, I may play actively. What is the probability of making a quadruple?
    It's not only about playing actively lol u need to manipulate a lot to to be able to win a quadruple.For example I've been now playing actively for the last 11 seasons without manipulation and I've won the easy cup in the first season I returned next season I won the super league and super cup which was slightly tougher but still easy(I was the best in the competition) and since then 4 league titles.the closes I've come to a champions league is semi finals.without manipulation winning the CL is as hard as it is in real life.the difference between a league winning team and CL one is minimum 10% and if u don't manipulate or tank u won't have enough resources to make a CL winning team or even a cup team for that matter.

So bottom line is manipulation is key to success in this game at least in my opinion.if u don't do it you'll end up with a trophy haul like mine instead of the Greeks
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    GALATASARAY FOOTBALL CLUB(ENG) LEVEL 34

League Titles:9

Champions League Titles:1

Cup Titles:2

Super League Titles:2

Super Cup Titles:1

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

Famous
    As long as Nordeus does NOT change the draw system, the manipulators always win.....

Nordeus should make after the season of all the players a list of their % then make a list of them #1 until all player has a ranking (not looking to levels, forget does)

Then make League based on the ranking....

And then start like in real football,... promotion and regulations in the league that decide what league you goin to play next season and so on and on....

Then No more removing standard 20%, but related to the age and talent (programmed) into the player.... old players get less strong...

I mean when you are 24 years old you are more strong then a 34 year old... etc..

Do not say Nordeus can not make a system like that, Nordeus use this kind of system more or less already in the Football Association macthes
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    This game never required skill and knowledge. You manipulate you win. You don’t, it’s RNG.
    Lol, a greek saying manipulators have no knowledge. I have deep respect for the greeks because some of them manipulate very well. @Milpol, you know what you are saying aint true. Or you would be discrediting many famous greek players.

Why would i play without manipulation to put up with a bad draw system, random results and frustration? Don’t assume everyone is like you, some of us want to win with minimal effort and stress. You like dealing with it, your choice. Life is way more important than a game. I’d rather be in a good mood for my wife and kids.

Nowonder they don’t fix the game. Look at you guys blaming players instead of asking the developers to fix it. They can get away with everything.
    Sorry buddy but you're wrong here. In my post I never said that manipulators have zero knowledge! Instead I mentioned that winning trophies has become a piece of cake, which is true - as long as manipulation is there.
    And believe it or not, I know those Greek manipulators better than you. I've played them with my team many times and I've been following them closely. They're all in my Greek fb group and I've got a deep respect for them. That said, I know who they are, what they are doing and why.

Read again my post please and don't assume things on your own.
    Last edited by milpol; 03-09-2021 at 07:01 AM.
    dave1311 likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    It's not only about playing actively lol u need to manipulate a lot to to be able to win a quadruple.For example I've been now playing actively for the last 11 seasons without manipulation and I've won the easy cup in the first season I returned next season I won the super league and super cup which was slightly tougher but still easy(I was the best in the competition) and since then 4 league titles.the closes I've come to a champions league is semi finals.without manipulation winning the CL is as hard as it is in real life.the difference between a league winning team and CL one is minimum 10% and if u don't manipulate or tank u won't have enough resources to make a CL winning team or even a cup team for that matter.

So bottom line is manipulation is key to success in this game at least in my opinion.if u don't do it you'll end up with a trophy haul like mine instead of the Greeks
    Precisely. I didn't want to mention about that leagues were much easier than CL in case I offend you but now that you mentioned it, spot on. My friends who all are non manipulators win leagues but face very unfair draws for CL and sometimes cup. It is a big issue that cause many players to give in and just manipulate. Until the underlying cause is fixed, many more will make the switch.
    Gomes182002 and hudai like this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Sorry buddy but you're wrong here. In my post I never said that manipulators have zero knowledge! Instead I mentioned that winning trophies has become a piece of cake, which is true - as long as manipulation is there.
    And believe it or not, I know those Greek manipulators better than you. I've played them with my team many times and I've been following them closely. They're all in my Greek fb group and I've got a deep respect for them. Read again my post please and don't assume things on your own.
    Well you did mention requiring minimum knowledge and skills. Beg to differ mate. I stand by what I said.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Never did, at any moment, because the current game is as manipulable as in the 1st Day.
    Pretty much what Khris said. Nobody was skilled in this game as nobody was able to prove it. There are to many factors and honestly we do not really know how the game works. We do not have much control over it.

However if you follow the basics, patterns, etc you should be fine and be able to achive great things.
    khris and RaiKo like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Precisely. I didn't want to mention about that leagues were much easier than CL in case I offend you but now that you mentioned it, spot on. My friends who all are non manipulators win leagues but face very unfair draws for CL and sometimes cup. It is a big issue that cause many players to give in and just manipulate. Until the underlying cause is fixed, many more will make the switch.
    Don't get wrong, here manipulates even the Pope Francis. And this isn't something bad, because once you have the knowledge about the system procedure, the game doesn't turns into something fixed, where you always are paired with token buyers, tankers etc, you can, have a easy league, intentionally.

The 180% margin in this game, is really wide, isn't a margin that you can "cover" in 1 single season, so to compete vs 160's when we reach the 3rd season week. The beatability margin is set arround a 60% with competitive matches arround a -30% margin between 2 teams, this sets a parameter that causes the common issues we have in this game, because when we say "tankers" what we are meaning in reality is a issue related to a "non reachable AvQ" caused by the advantadge of gathering resources from 2,3,4 seasons and keeping the level vs teams that just promoted.

I'm up, and I suggested it already, for a promotion of teams that have 3 9* players. With the amount of resources we have each season this is kinda fair, 700 greens + the friendlies boosters still existing so we have people getting 40,60, 90 daily greens via friendlies yet, which is a expensive amount of free resources that need some kind of compensation in the own game system.
    Last edited by khris; 03-09-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    This game never required skill and knowledge. You manipulate you win. You don’t, it’s RNG.
    Lol, a greek saying manipulators have no knowledge. I have deep respect for the greeks because some of them manipulate very well. @Milpol, you know what you are saying aint true. Or you would be discrediting many famous greek players.

Why would i play without manipulation to put up with a bad draw system, random results and frustration? Don’t assume everyone is like you, some of us want to win with minimal effort and stress. You like dealing with it, your choice. Life is way more important than a game. I’d rather be in a good mood for my wife and kids.

Nowonder they don’t fix the game. Look at you guys blaming players instead of asking the developers to fix it. They can get away with everything.
    OFC some managers will hate and blame those hardcore exploiters, nordeus add many nice features and they change it, because of who? they already try to fix it, from negotiation,ads to FB connected thing.

in other games, if some players exploit some bug or something, their acc will be banned temporary/permanent, for example trading, yes its game features,player free to use trading system as part of game, but if player use that trading features to buy/sell with real money or transfer into their main acc,or use that feature to cloning items etc. they will be banned (ofc if they caught doing that).

im not defending nordeus, for what i defending them? they always troll me and curse my team lol
    but i give my view from 2 side, not one.

if nordeus really into fixing the game, fixing the game engine will solve many problem, make overall % matter (or slight difference), so balanced team will go balance and tactic/formation will work again, because right now is = train your winger/attacker and your team will be good, rest of squad? doesnt matter

or player cant have minus skill, 1 is the lowest skill cant go minus, and cap highest skill. what you gonna do if they do that? some exploiter maybe quit

back to topic, what milpol said is true, ever feel creating balance middle % team but ended up fighting against super mutant winger? playing 442 will not save you.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Don't get wrong, here manipulates even the Pope Francis. And this isn't something bad, because once you have the knowledge about the system procedure, the game doesn't turns into something fixed, where you always are paired with token buyers, tankers etc, you can, have a easy league, intentionally..
    I guess it all comes down to why ur playing the game.the only reason why a person would intentionally want an easy league is if they know they can't win trophies when matched against similar level managers or active managers.I mean it's a game that's supposed to simulate real life football.Manipulators tankers etc all seem to be playing the game for the sole purpose of boosting their childish ego rather than actually facing challenges as in real football.i understand that once u get the procedure and all that u can win more through manipulating the game but this is a FOOTBALL game and not GTA V.

Imagine spending two months hoarding resources for one CL title where the next best team is 30% away from u.pitiful
    GALATASARAY FOOTBALL CLUB(ENG) LEVEL 34

League Titles:9

Champions League Titles:1

Cup Titles:2

Super League Titles:2

Super Cup Titles:1

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast