Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does WinnIng Trophies Show A Managers Skill Anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    OFC some managers will hate and blame those hardcore exploiters, nordeus add many nice features and they change it, because of who? they already try to fix it, from negotiation,ads to FB connected thing.

in other games, if some players exploit some bug or something, their acc will be banned temporary/permanent, for example trading, yes its game features,player free to use trading system as part of game, but if player use that trading features to buy/sell with real money or transfer into their main acc,or use that feature to cloning items etc. they will be banned (ofc if they caught doing that).

im not defending nordeus, for what i defending them? they always troll me and curse my team lol
    but i give my view from 2 side, not one.

if nordeus really into fixing the game, fixing the game engine will solve many problem, make overall % matter (or slight difference), so balanced team will go balance and tactic/formation will work again, because right now is = train your winger/attacker and your team will be good, rest of squad? doesnt matter

or player cant have minus skill, 1 is the lowest skill cant go minus, and cap highest skill. what you gonna do if they do that? some exploiter maybe quit

back to topic, what milpol said is true, ever feel creating balance middle % team but ended up fighting against super mutant winger? playing 442 will not save you.
    Milpols post

As long as manipulation is there, winning trophies will be a piece of cake, requiring minimum to none knowledge.

Milpols post

Sorry buddy but you're wrong here. In my post I never said that manipulators have zero knowledge! Instead I mentioned that winning trophies has become a piece of cake, which is true - as long as manipulation is there.
    And believe it or not, I know those Greek manipulators better than you. I've played them with my team many times and I've been following them closely. They're all in my Greek fb group and I've got a deep respect for them. That said, I know who they are, what they are doing and why.

Read again my post please and don't assume things on your own.

My post

Which part of milpols post were you referring to? I only read most items as being out of topic to what I mentioned and a twist of words.
    Everyone knows what he means but no issue flow. You have your opinion. I respect that. YouTube content creators should stick together
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-10-2021 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Don't get wrong, here manipulates even the Pope Francis. And this isn't something bad, because once you have the knowledge about the system procedure, the game doesn't turns into something fixed, where you always are paired with token buyers, tankers etc, you can, have a easy league, intentionally.

The 180% margin in this game, is really wide, isn't a margin that you can "cover" in 1 single season, so to compete vs 160's when we reach the 3rd season week. The beatability margin is set arround a 60% with competitive matches arround a -30% margin between 2 teams, this sets a parameter that causes the common issues we have in this game, because when we say "tankers" what we are meaning in reality is a issue related to a "non reachable AvQ" caused by the advantadge of gathering resources from 2,3,4 seasons and keeping the level vs teams that just promoted.

I'm up, and I suggested it already, for a promotion of teams that have 3 9* players. With the amount of resources we have each season this is kinda fair, 700 greens + the friendlies boosters still existing so we have people getting 40,60, 90 daily greens via friendlies yet, which is a expensive amount of free resources that need some kind of compensation in the own game system.
    I drew and lost matches wider than 60 tbh. But I wasn't attending. Frankly if they said tanking required no skills and knowledge. I would agree as you can keep the team and let it self improve. Am talking about lazy tankers. Not too pleased about what was mentioned about manipulators as skill and knowledge is involved and we meet other manipulators. Most of the time it's easy but you do get the occasional good manipulator who trains well. Consistently winning while manipulating is not a given. Effort is put into it and what I read here is very discrimatory. Not from you khris

Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    I guess it all comes down to why ur playing the game.the only reason why a person would intentionally want an easy league is if they know they can't win trophies when matched against similar level managers or active managers.I mean it's a game that's supposed to simulate real life football.Manipulators tankers etc all seem to be playing the game for the sole purpose of boosting their childish ego rather than actually facing challenges as in real football.i understand that once u get the procedure and all that u can win more through manipulating the game but this is a FOOTBALL game and not GTA V.

Imagine spending two months hoarding resources for one CL title where the next best team is 30% away from u.pitiful
    Your opinion is total bs for this post. Just because you don't mind RNG and bad draws. Don't assume everyone is ok with it. Why would I want to play a game that simulates real life football? I want to not attend matches, heal my players whenever and restore their condition whenever. I don't wanna deal with transfer deadlines and getting sacked. Don't assume everyone wants what you want. Winning brings me joy and strokes my ego as you mentioned and so what. Is it wrong to want to derive joy and happiness from a game? If you want to compare with others and feel upset, that's your perogative. No one is competing with u.

Sure you can try to put others down. Look at your own record, it's bad even by non manipulators standard. Play your own game and stop telling others how to play theirs
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-10-2021 at 06:19 AM.

Ur the one that keeps telling other people what they should or should not be doing for example the case with the moderators being impartial and what not.I think if u can have ur opinion I can have my own.For the matter of my record being bad I think that's something subjective.i have a life outside this game unlike u.for my activity in this game I feel I have done quite well.ur making it seem like I've been flexing my record on this forum which is not the case.i joined the forum thinking I could share my experiences and get opinions on certain things.

I see why no one gets on the forum from what I've read from the moderators posts.the toxicity here is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    Ur the one that keeps telling other people what they should or should not be doing for example the case with the moderators being impartial and what not.I think if u can have ur opinion I can have my own.For the matter of my record being bad I think that's something subjective.i have a life outside this game unlike u.for my activity in this game I feel I have done quite well.ur making it seem like I've been flexing my record on this forum which is not the case.i joined the forum thinking I could share my experiences and get opinions on certain things.

I see why no one gets on the forum from what I've read from the moderators posts.the toxicity here is crazy
    Why not? If they can do it, we should do it to them as well. I have read many discriminatory remarks and leading posts made by some of them before posting all these. Don’t forget, we aint accountable like them. We have no link to the organisation nor do we have to give updates and stuff. Is a normal player or a moderator under more scrutiny to exhibit good qualities and proper decorum? Everyone has a life outside the game but it is much easier to reply stuff at a forum than loading a game while we are at work, it is similar to replying a message or whatsapp. How difficult is that? Just because you aint capable of multitasking, dont expect the rest of us to be as inefficient. Yes i admit i have definitely added to the toxicity recently but i would rather let them know instead of taking screenshots and sending them over to support. All i can say is what transpired is not entirely my fault, it takes 2 hands to clap. It isnt exactly a bad thing, look at the views. We brought life back into the forum

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    Closing this thread. Let's please keep it civil. Thanks for everyone's understanding.
    dave1311 likes this.

Gents. The forum is all about frank exchanges of views and opinions as well as for help and advice. As long as the topics and posts are civil and respectful then toxicity need not come into it. Everyone plays the game in their own way and derives pleasure from playing based on that. Both of you raise interesting points and I'm sure that everyone can identify with some points made. From my point of view, this is what the forum is all about so don't be put off if things are said that you don't agree with or if someone challenged you directly. I know that things can be lost in translation but at the end of the day nobody will stop you playing the game the way you want to play it. That's your choice(until Nordeus changes something).
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123