Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Important Announcement - New FA tournaments - Next season

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Important Announcement - New FA tournaments - Next season

[Official] Important Announcement - New FA tournaments - Next season-wn-2021-04-12t122831.506.jpg

Important news Managers!

This season's FA tournament will be the last one of its kind. New, more competitive, prestigious, and fun FA tournaments are coming.

Beginning with the next season (April 25th), new FA tournaments will be taking place! To participate, make sure to have at least 4 members in your Association before the in-game timer ends and the first tournament kicks off.

Keep an eye on our social media channels for more info soon.

In addition to that, for all new Managers FAs will be unlocked from the moment the Manager reaches training level 6.

At last. Please, do mind suggestions regarding the currencies.

I hope you could have found a way to hinder those tankers by the way. If not, vanish into the blue. lol
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-12-2021 at 12:26 PM.

Pro
    Hopefully the new FA would generate fairer draws.

Understandably, further adjustments and improvements will be needed upon managers’ feedback to any new system, so we will see how it goes.

At least there is a slight improvement in criteria of joining - training level 6 could be easily achieved by day 2, so all new players next season can also join in straightaway (instead of waiting for 3 full seasons for no obvious reasons).
    Vuslanot likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

At least there is a slight improvement in criteria of joining - training level 6 could be easily achieved by day 2, so all new players next season can also join in straightaway.
    I was wondering why associations became available for me. lol

They must have really lost the vast majority. They seem to lose more if they act with their current attitudes.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-12-2021 at 12:26 PM.

Rookie
    Solo deberían jugar asociaciones aquellos que hayan terminado entre los 8 mejores de liga la temporada anterior

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    More details will be shared soon. Stay tuned.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I was wondering why associations became available for me. lol

They must have really lost the vast majority. They seem to lose more if they act with their current attitudes.
    Most likely the absolute majority would still play FA matches, because it is generally competitive and fun as a group.

However, there is a general consensus that the draws are not fair, which draws a larger percentage and increasingly higher amount of managers deciding to tank for playing only association matches, hence very possibly hurting the income stream of Nordeus from in-app purchases when those managers now can tank for player quality (instead of buying the 8-9* offers, or even buying players in auctions to train with greens [in which TE could earn regular income via ads).

That’s my guestimation of why they finally make changes to FA after not doing anything for so long.
    Vuslanot likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

They should alter their currency policies first. lol I would not pay 145 tokens to a 21 years old recommended player. No one would. I will only buy 3 scouts from now forth, and that’s it. 5 of the skeleton and 3 from the youth.

They should give up with the attitude of tricking to earn from the easy way.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-12-2021 at 02:30 PM.

I like FA part since you can have direct interaction with your fellow members about strategy and everything else under the sun in the group chat.

I would be great if they added a FA chat to cover all 4 FAs for the draw along with the league and CL/SL+cup.

Apprentice
    No don't start messing with the chat feature. That's why I love this game. Because they is no chat options apart from asso. I like that and I think it's a big appeal for alot of players

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast