Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven Boost Lab - Live Now

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Sincerely I think it's not a good event, neither for Nordeus nor for the players.

I tink only people with almost no experience in the game would buy these packs, this is a strategy game and buying bulk packs with completely diferent items is no good for experienced players who have a long term planning.

Given this i think that nordeus won't have a significant profit with these whilst players won't get a significant advantage with this items.

I think these packs should allow players to purchase only part of the items using tokens and perhaps the global pack using money with a disconut from the sum of tokens of the individual items.

A boost lab is really a good idea, but you guys haven't deveoped it the right way
    Their target audience are never the experienced players. They are aiming to Lvl 1 to 10. That is why they will never intend to end tanking as well.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Goodbye NORDEUS. You wont see one single € more from me.

Enviado do meu HD1910 através do Tapatalk
    jarharnamme likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salomao.abreu View Post
    Goodbye NORDEUS. You wont see one single € more from me.

Enviado do meu HD1910 através do Tapatalk
    This is a D.U.M.B. idea.

They are going to kill the game.
    And I do disagree with them.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Time ago I shared a suggestion, regarding the Tokens investment, about a Bronze-Silver-Gold level, that should lower the Tokens price... because I have seen this in some other games, not sure if this Lab will follow this line, but just 2 points...
    1- It can be a good option, it could reward the effort and be a plus...
    2- It needs to be applied with a lot of care, because the game needs a balance, I always said that a "particular Opponent AvQ" should be reachable during the current season, and even this point I'm mentioning can create controversy because it could just stuck teams at the max.avq, 180% eacily, and that would be chaotic... so... lets see the feature with a bit more of detail...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Time ago I shared a suggestion, regarding the Tokens investment, about a Bronze-Silver-Gold level, that should lower the Tokens price... because I have seen this in some other games, not sure if this Lab will follow this line, but just 2 points...
    1- It can be a good option, it could reward the effort and be a plus...
    2- It needs to be applied with a lot of care, because the game needs a balance, I always said that a "particular Opponent AvQ" should be reachable during the current season, and even this point I'm mentioning can create controversy because it could just stuck teams at the max.avq, 180% eacily, and that would be chaotic... so... lets see the feature with a bit more of detail...
    You think they ll considering our feedback !!
    I left the game for 2 years and I come back, nothing have changed.

I tried to share emt though, to give some feedback no-one hear me.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

People need to realize that this game exists only and only because of them. People need to realize that they have the power to end Nordeus and this game if they choose to do it and that's called w a l l e t v o t i n g.

Guys, vote with your wallets and you will see all those great changes that you're waiting for years.

Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    People need to realize that this game exists only and only because of them. People need to realize that they have the power to end Nordeus and this game if they choose to do it and that's called w a l l e t v o t i n g.

Guys, vote with your wallets and you will see all those great changes that you're waiting for years.
    Exactly, guys, don't pay them nothing. It's the only way you can change things.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dodo27 View Post
    Exactly, guys, don't pay them nothing. It's the only way you can change things.
    As has been said above, the target is levels 1-10, not players who have been playing for ages.
    I wouldn't dream of paying for anything but I still play daily and have done for 7 or 8 years. Me boycotting wouldn't make a bit of difference, apart from less adverts watched lol

First, you put the special sponsor with the same skill as the previous month. Now they launch this lab crap whose purpose is to collect and collect. You're ****ing Nordeus. I hope the update of the associations is really good and remove the repeaters, because many people will leave you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast