Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I'll be honest, for me personally, as a player who primarily focuses on league, cup, CL, the association mode was very stale. I was happy to keep my place in platinum for the 100T every season and that's it. The top 100 were totally out of reach and full of players only playing association game mode.
    I disagree with you, i belong to an asssociation that was abou 100 pts from the top100 and no one of us used support accounts, just a lot of hard work

I've notice people sometimes seems to hold a grduge at player who train specific positions and have teams that are not uniform, in reallity that's what happen, the aren't ussually very well balanced teams and the forwards are allays the stars

Rookie
    The possibility of manipulations with the replacement of strong players with weak ones from reserves before the draw is over??????????

Addicted
    So what happens if you end season lower than 8th position?

Addicted
    Completely ruined the rewards. I can't see a single benefit of this new association.

Managers who don't finish Top 3 will struggle to find a good association and the rewards are so pathetic that it won't stop tankers from tanking.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    So what happens if you end season lower than 8th position?
    Your team will get a x1 multiplier in the following season’ FA (when league top3 finishers will get a x3).

2 consecutive seasons of not being top8 means an auto 3-0 loss for every FA match your team is involved in (basically no asso would consider keeping such a team).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Completely ruined the rewards. I can't see a single benefit of this new association.

Managers who don't finish Top 3 will struggle to find a good association and the rewards are so pathetic that it won't stop tankers from tanking.
    Rewards are a lot more than before. That is, if you reach Diamond or Ultimate.

Please stop, spreading around your lies. Just read the information and do the math.

Also they said we will be divided into groups of 64 associations and there we will also get rewards based on our position.
    The rewards you see now will likely not be everything guys, stay calm until we see everything.

Rookie
    Rewards are better for sure, although they definitely took a stab at some players I know who are in a high division, but dormant, association to collect division rewards tokens with minimal effort. These players will see a significant reduction in rewards since now you need to actually perform to receive full rewards. A good choice by Nordeus in my opinion as players that can achieve will receive greater rewards than free riders.

Nice change. We no longer need to fear playing in platinum and beyond. Sometimes we get relegated despite our best efforts, its nice that our efforts have some reward.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    Nice update

Little question: What quality is important for the draw of the groups?

Why I ask: It sounds fairer to me BUT only if the groups are built in a good way. There should not be a way to manipulate it.
    Last edited by Tzzz; 04-26-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast