Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 262
Like Tree133Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

  1. #201
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Well, from the image, it is pretty clear each of the 6 match-ups would be calculated separately, which would hurt any non- x3 multiplier player asso (unless their x1 or x2 get both wins to just take away any possibility of matchup opposition getting any points).

    If what you have got is how it will work, our x3 asso teammates will need to win more to cover up for x2 teammates. x1 have to win both matches to just not concede ground. And most platinum asso captains will kick away x1 teammates very soon too (sentiments as long-term teammates to keep x1 may get the asso relegated).
    While i was applying for platinum associations to join, i found that alot of captains had x1 x2 so i think many players have no choice but to put up with it. Even the one you suggested to me was a x2.

  2. #202
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    484
    My impression is that the multipliers apply to the tournament results, e.g. if you (as a x3 multiplier) tie with a x1 opponent, they get 1 pt but you get 3pts. And the asso winning the matchup is determined by the sum of multiplied points.

    For this week, I like it our asso have two x2 and four x3 teams but the opponents have all x1 but two x2.

  3. #203
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,211
    How can you see the other semi final and what time they play??

  4. #204
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    How can you see the other semi final and what time they play??
    The same way you see your own semifinal.

  5. #205
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    While i was applying for platinum associations to join, i found that alot of captains had x1 x2 so i think many players have no choice but to put up with it. Even the one you suggested to me was a x2.
    Yes, that’s why a lot of x3 had to choose between a better-performing asso with some x2 or even x1 and a more ‘ordinary’ asso with all x3. It is very rare that a top platinum asso has 6 full and excellent members of x3 (which means none want to leave and hence no vacancies as well ) [We’d rather have one who can win with a x2 than a winless x3]

    I would have joined them again with a 3rd account, but obviously it is way too consuming already with 2. Nice asso with some very friendly teammates, though there are a few newer ones who I am not sure how good they are.

    Hopefully the asso bug will have been fixed in a moment as all the earlier starters could not enter their asso matches again as a repeat of last week.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  6. #206
    Rookie Jernet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    123
    The new association format’s match times clash with other matches. Example: association match beginning three minutes before league match. The new format my be clever, but the timing of the fixtures definitely isn’t ...

  7. #207
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, that’s why a lot of x3 had to choose between a better-performing asso with some x2 or even x1 and a more ‘ordinary’ asso with all x3. It is very rare that a top platinum asso has 6 full and excellent members of x3 (which means none want to leave and hence no vacancies as well ) [We’d rather have one who can win with a x2 than a winless x3]

    I would have joined them again with a 3rd account, but obviously it is way too consuming already with 2. Nice asso with some very friendly teammates, though there are a few newer ones who I am not sure how good they are.

    Hopefully the asso bug will have been fixed in a moment as all the earlier starters could not enter their asso matches again as a repeat of last week.
    No regrets but that association you recommended in in top 100 at the moment. Check them out

  8. #208
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    41
    Bugs bugs and bugs.asso finished.again no points nothing showing.and games after update impossible to play.worst update ever.totaly nordeus lost control over their system

  9. #209
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    No regrets but that association you recommended in in top 100 at the moment. Check them out
    Are they!? I know 3 of 6 are very good and at the time when I was with them with my previous club we were always way, way over 1350 every season, but then getting to top 100 is really a bit better than expected. I must have been mad in not re-joining them back earlier. Lol!

    Our first team asso has been doing rather well, having all won 6x consecutive 1st place finishes stretching from the season before last, and hopefully making it 7 in a row after 11 wins from 12 ties today. Second team asso, though, is struggling a bit lately. Will see how it goes...

    Winners take all in the new format and it suits perfectly.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  10. #210
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,926
    I don't know about you guys, but speaking for myself, my association did great on the first day of the new format. In fact, we are first in the world
    I think it's a good idea to end the season now!

    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-top100-first.jpg
    Socials:

    YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

    Discord:
    https://discord.gg/pFzfzya

    Greek Federation (Only for Greeks): https://www.facebook.com/groups/573649913509322

    Check out https://www.topeleven.info/ for useful information about Top Eleven.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast