Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Season 144 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    I beat a 8% stronger team 0-9 in an away league game and held them to only 1 shot on target. I'm not complaining about the update yet!

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I beat a 8% stronger team 0-9 in an away league game and held them to only 1 shot on target. I'm not complaining about the update yet!
    If you dont win that trophy what is a point. I dont mind losing league game its just 3 points, but losing CL games (after group stage) means you lost two trophies no metter you could beat all opponents with more than 4 goals diference every other game.

Rookie
    Yeah that does really sting. Personally I have never been eliminated by a lower team yet in my first 11 seasons, but.... it sucks no matter what. It can kill morale

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    If you dont win that trophy what is a point. I dont mind losing league game its just 3 points, but losing CL games (after group stage) means you lost two trophies no metter you could beat all opponents with more than 4 goals diference every other game.
    Hey, MNK.

How many teams are you currently competing with? Is your first team still playing to compete or you took it slow?

I m currently playing with only 2 teams that are in the same association.I have played the most with 10 teams i think, but it was just a regular check up every day, no ads nothing. Maybe most i could do by watching ads is 3 teams, but the time to train players and finding young players on the market just doesn t click for me on this point in time.

I ve rebuilded my 2 teams this season and i m only going to change 2-3 players every season and hope to keep the rest of the team for 6-7-8 seasons at least.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Hey, MNK.

How many teams are you currently competing with? Is your first team still playing to compete or you took it slow?

I m currently playing with only 2 teams that are in the same association.I have played the most with 10 teams i think, but it was just a regular check up every day, no ads nothing. Maybe most i could do by watching ads is 3 teams, but the time to train players and finding young players on the market just doesn t click for me on this point in time.

I ve rebuilded my 2 teams this season and i m only going to change 2-3 players every season and hope to keep the rest of the team for 6-7-8 seasons at least.
    I am competitng with two now after yesterday losing 0:3 with K19 in CL (which is still going to win league and cup). Two clubs are compiting for quadruple (K2 & K13), but to be honest I dont have time to watch games, I do bonuses in the morning before job (6:00) or afternoon, sometimes evening. My main team is just on regular bonuses, no power training, no watching games (5th in league).
    My main goal is playing asso with those 3 good teams K2, K13 & K19. I watch those games regularly cause they are on the weekend when school not working (I am a math teacher if you wondered ).
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-12-14-47-00-822_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-12-14-48-09-134_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-12-14-48-57-308_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-12-14-49-09-087_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-12-14-49-19-117_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Update on my teams:
    Main account - βεηι ςιτγ LVL 62 final cup, should go in semis CL and the title is almost won.

Second account - Δυρεπσυηκ ςιτγ LVL 22 similar to my main account ,although title isn t finally decided, although I m very much favorite in the league.

Third account - Γασυ Γς LVL 1. I don t know if I will continue playing with my third account, and would like to have 3 attackers with 5* rating and for that I need couple more days to farm rests. After that it should be a no ads account and would like to see how does it evolve without the influence of many resources that I own on my two accounts.

Currently in 3rd place with 5 points behind the 1st place and he has a game in hand, so hopefully he will bottle it this fixture. Have came from 5th with 11 points behind the 1st place.
    MNK Kaskada, HeavensAAA and RaiKo like this.

Are you guys planning to add support for game data API. People could benefit with some companion apps to the game.

I lost my chance to win Cup, draw 1:1 (4:4) with level below and K19 is out of Cup final, I was playing 4-4-2 and it was good since lately, changed to 4-3n-2w-1 and played friendly same team but this time via asso friendly so his team is 20% stronger (that went to easy 6:0 win), I ****ed up whole season for this team, now I can win only 1 trophy (league). I had to change my ST 109% with MC 80% and now my team is better (SICK).
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-img_20210515_095337.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-15-09-45-10-893_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I lost my chance to win Cup, draw 1:1 (4:4) with level below and K19 is out of Cup final, I was playing 4-4-2 and it was good since lately, changed to 4-3n-2w-1 and played friendly same team but this time via asso friendly so his team is 20% stronger (that went to easy 6:0 win), I ****ed up whole season for this team, now I can win only 1 trophy (league). I had to change my ST 109% with MC 80% and now my team is better (SICK).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210515_095337.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	137342Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-05-15-09-45-10-893_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	137343

I think friendlies have a different engine to the normal competitions.
    I ve played CL final against a much lower opponent and I lost 3-4, when I played them In friendlies it was a disaster for them 6-0.
    Khris said something that the game chooses 5-6 protagonists for every team and if your best players aren t selected, they won t do anything in the match so they need to be replaced, or you need to do a drastical tactical change.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I think friendlies have a different engine to the normal competitions.
    I ve played CL final against a much lower opponent and I lost 3-4, when I played them In friendlies it was a disaster for them 6-0.
    Khris said something that the game chooses 5-6 protagonists for every team and if your best players aren t selected, they won t do anything in the match so they need to be replaced, or you need to do a drastical tactical change.
    In my case it is just about formation, played friendly against same opponent 4-4-2 and finished 1:1 (4:1 penalties). What I found about game since 2012 till today, game change winning formation and counter formation with updates, not always but sometimes and all my knowledge about game on highest level is diferent on lower levels.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast