Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What is wrong

and btw... my sensation regarding the power assigned is that isnt like 30 A 25 B 15C etc.... isnt like that... its complicated to explain, it is more like a fixed number inside a scale.
    Because technically if we have, lets say 12 players with 0%... setting them inside the team would mean a "null" performance.... and it doesnt work like this...

The ratings vary the players selection for each match to create variety in the simulation, and there can be, lets say, players with a very similar rank of power, and then the engine does the lists based on this. So instead a 11 with 30% 25-15-etc % of animations.... having these player a fixed amount...
    is a full team, that could perfectly have players with parameters from 1 to 10... and with values kinda like the ratings... so a "8" can be the "10" inside a selection of 11 players that have 10 of them, with a "6" to try to explain it...

Rookie
    Why I have got my 25th video at this moment?
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanott View Post
    Why I have got my 25th video at this moment?
    You have 40 daily videos in total and every video you use is available again 24 hours later.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You have 40 daily videos in total and every video you use is available again 24 hours later.
    We have only 25, mate. Sometimes 8 free 15% conditions for player if you don’t use the 2x bonus reward. If you do, it is 4. We are not Europeans unfortunately, mate.

We have only 25, mate. Sometimes 8 free 15% conditions for player if you don’t use the 2x bonus reward. If you do, it is 4. We are not Europeans unfortunately, mate.
    No, you can add 15+ by adding 1 by one in the player profile. Are 2 different spaces, the 25 from regular video/boosters screen, and then, for example, go training and select add booster to recovery a player there, inside a player profile - watch video. It will show up available inside the player profile, until 15 more videos.

Rookie
    Only 8 maximum for me. I only use one device by the way to not punished by Nordeus’s weird policies. Back then, whenever I used two devices, I couldn’t had the green ads some days. Don’t believe much too what the staff tell. After all those years, I believe everything is in their control instead of the providers.

I haven’t still had a response regarding my ban case, as an instance although I could have received quite a few responses regarding other topics.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    when a new player joins your squad, the Dominance power in this case, which means that a old good performer can be eclipsed by a new signing, so a player can be vanished and eclipsed due this.
    I cherry-picked what i just need to know. Lol that means signing a player may cause a significant change on the list from top to bottom. On the other hand, Selling a player is not a big factor as some might think.

and btw... my sensation regarding the power assigned is that isnt like 30 A 25 B 15C etc.... isnt like that... its complicated to explain, it is more like a fixed number inside a scale.
    Definitely it's much more complicated than i assumed here. I'm a bit disappointed, you should have understood me. I was trying to give very basic examples to make up for the confusion. So i want to continue with my way if you don't have a better explanation to make the things clear.

The list before the sign:
    A:30, B:20, C:15, D:8, Empty slot:3.

When we've signed with player Z, the list might be;

Case scenario 1 True/False?
    A:30, B:20, C:15, D:8, Z:3, Empty slot:0.

Case scenario 2 T/F?
    A:25, B:18, C:12, Z:10, D:8, Empty slot:3.

Case scenario 3 T/F?
    A:35, B:22, C:10, D:8, Z:5, Empty slot:0.

Case scenario 4 T/F?
    B:30, A:20, D:15, Z:8, C:3, Empty slot:0.

Case scenario 5 T/F?
    Z:30, A:20, B:15, C:8, D:3, Empty slot:0.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 05-08-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Rookie
    No, you can add 15+ by adding 1 by one in the player profile. Are 2 different spaces, the 25 from regular video/boosters screen, and then, for example, go training and select add booster to recovery a player there, inside a player profile - watch video. It will show up available inside the player profile, until 15 more videos.
    What are you up to there? lol Somehow the videos have been opened miraculously and I could have indeed watched at least 6 more. Bizarre, the miraculous account issue solver: Khris Payet. He is the hero of us!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I cherry-picked what i just need to know. Lol that means signing a player may cause a significant change on the list from top to bottom. On the other hand, Selling a player is not a big factor as some might think.

Definitely it's much more complicated than i assumed here. I'm a bit disappointed, you should have understood me. I was trying to give very basic examples to make up for the confusion. So i want to continue with my way if you don't have a better explanation to make the things clear.

The list before the sign:
    A:30, B:20, C:15, D:8, Empty slot:3.

When we've signed with player Z, the list might be;

Case scenario 1 True/False?
    A:30, B:20, C:15, D:8, Z:3, Empty slot:0.

Case scenario 2 T/F?
    A:25, B:18, C:12, Z:10, D:8, Empty slot:3.

Case scenario 3 T/F?
    A:35, B:22, C:10, D:8, Z:5, Empty slot:0.

Case scenario 4 T/F?
    B:30, A:20, D:15, Z:8, C:3, Empty slot:0.

Case scenario 5 T/F?
    Z:30, A:20, B:15, C:8, D:3, Empty slot:0.
    "On the other hand, Selling a player is not a big factor as some might think."

To know when to discard a player, can save your team really... some managers dont want to sell a 8* because he is a 8* but, you could absolutely notice a change of performance in your team by selling him and searching for a replacement.
    All its about identidy the player internal programming, and then, keep or sack... at some point its so simple,

Regarding ;

"When we've signed with player Z, the list might be;"

all options but the 2nd are posible, thats what I tried to say by telling you that the power isnt exactly re-balanced, but kinda looks like if a fixed assigned power change the players powers till a certain point, inside a margin, and depending on the selected players that will perform in the animation.
    The game will allways fill slots. It doesnt matter even if you set 11 DCs under the field, it will assign attack and defense slots.
    So it doesn't exist the "empty empowered player"

Ofc. remember that this is an interpretation I do, after years playing and, without any info regarding the developers work, its just interpretation based on loads of games.
    Greeks use this info and the guides I did to test the engine really, their asso was 1st placed for some hours in these new FAs btw so seems they are applying some of the theories to read the scenarios and prepare teams with a decent result. xD

So, the interpretation have many nuences, and its based too in the feeling that give us the simulation. At certain point you're able to feel when the game is playing fluidly or not, and why.

What are you up to there? lol Somehow the videos have been opened miraculously and I could have indeed watched at least 6 more. Bizarre, the miraculous account issue solver: Khris Payet. He is the hero of us!
    I did nothing btw lol this is a issue that only the video providers can control btw... all in their hands, video availability, cap per 24h ... vpn control etc

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast