Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By hitman0013

Thread: Need help winning last game of the season

Addicted

Need help winning last game of the season

Hello everyone,

I need some suggestion on how to beat my last opponent in the league. I HAVE TO win this unless some miracle happens in other matches played around the same time.

I played them in all competitions this season, so I’ll be our 6th encounter. They crushed me in Cup QF, won one game in CL R16 but lost on aggregate, and barely won 3-4 away on league by scoring 88th minute.

Here’s how they play:
    Need help winning last game of the season-372842f4-e0ec-48d2-8d2f-b6dee8adaef1.jpg

Here are how I beat them in two matches:
    Need help winning last game of the season-aff07f03-ebec-48f9-b457-6316c03323b2.jpeg
    Need help winning last game of the season-a0049a0e-42fb-4224-846c-4578038e2ab2.jpeg

Finally here is the H2H screen:
    Need help winning last game of the season-14f9bf37-d961-4e6e-b9c4-8b03f81c4f8d.jpg

I don’t remember exactly but I probably played defensive, down both flanks, counter on, low pressure with zonal marking when I won the games.

Thanks everyone for any help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help winning last game of the season-cf60f1d2-61d7-4d3f-9520-f208e3bb7f3b.jpg  

Rookie
    DC DC DC
    DMC
    MC MC MC
    AML AMR
    ST
    mentality-normal
    down both flanks
    mixed passing
    force counter on
    pressing low
    tackling-normal
    marking-zonal
    ofside-off
    all DC-arrows back
    dmc-back
    aml amr-up
    maybe, just maybe 1 MC arrow up

If your starting tactic doesnt work, add 2 defensive arrows to DCs and DMC, change to High Pressure+Mat to Man, and first of all test the focuss passing paying attention at the instantanely changes that the bar will have once you switch this option. Too you can test for just few seconds, as this is reactive, if Hard Defending gives you more chances or maybe the attacking mentality, The bar reacts after few seconds too increasing your possession slightly if it is the right option. If you lose possession after any tactical change, just go back to the previous setting.

For effectivity, if the scenario starts arround the minute 20' giving the 100% effectivity of shooting or similar to the opponent, you'll need to concentrate and simplify the attack power, so, in thie case once you find the right side -left, center, right) you can eliminate 1 side -ex, left- and keep only 2 + try to bring more players in that zone, like a DR with attacking arrow, add a MC as 2nd amc etc.
    Remember that a substitution can unlock your chances too, and that another option to unlock a goal would be play with 1 winger and x2 STs, even if you're controlling the game and what you need is effectivity you could move 1 DL/DR as ML/MR to puch more people in the attack list.
    So you have few options.
    Good luck.

Addicted
    Thank you both! I’ll try that in about half an hour. I’ll update with the result.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    DC DC DC
    DMC
    MC MC MC
    AML AMR
    ST
    mentality-normal
    down both flanks
    mixed passing
    force counter on
    pressing low
    tackling-normal
    marking-zonal
    ofside-off
    all DC-arrows back
    dmc-back
    aml amr-up
    maybe, just maybe 1 MC arrow up
    I did exactly as you suggested. Luckily, I have decent DC and MC subs so I only lost 3% in the AvQ of my first 11.

I got an early 2-0 lead but then things turned around and they got 2-2 (they didn’t attend so no change from their side). I subbed a MC who had a 5.8 rating at half time, but didn’t change any formation or tactical settings. Here’s the match result:

Need help winning last game of the season-cbdfb4ae-c551-4089-8b03-e22eca96ce5d.jpg

I won 4-3! Just like in the first league match! Thank you again for the suggestions!
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    See you in the some next friendly tournament "arcadash"! And good luck in the last frenly match!
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    It's funny how people are playing football game and kris - engine game

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    It's funny how people are playing football game and kris - engine game