Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi Khris. May i learn how this player could get this rating streak? His last six performances: 9(L)-10(L)-10(Cl)-10(C)-10(L)-10(Cl)

Attachment 137965
    There is a lot of quality differance betwen your team and the opponents?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    There is a lot of quality differance betwen your team and the opponents?
    Yes, it's indeed he played with same team both CL semis and the cup final. Team qualities are 135% vs 82% In your theory, he should have got rating drop after 3 maximum performance in a row.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-14-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Rookie
    With 8% mourinho support its definitely pay to win! Almost no chance against 8+8+5% equal or better team. Counters are almost disappeared! The team with better ratings loses. What`is next?

Yes, it's indeed he played with same team both CL semis and the cup final. Team qualities are 135% vs 82% In your theory, he should have got rating drop after 3 maximum performance in a row.
    This depend on the beatability margins too, and the roles assigned inside your team (so this allow to alternate contribution with other attackers, etc) ofc you can too, have a report with 3-5 10's in the ratings inside your team if the avq differance is huge, but rarely even if you have x5 10's in a row during different matches the player will contribute at the same level, in all matches. The 10's are cause he is a key player so due simulation and margins in this case he is in the limit where by list, is selected as determinant + due avq ratio differance vs the opponent, he gets 10's.

This is like, when you face a 1% friend with your team, and your team have, 100% st and a 180% st, as the simulator have a distance that is covered as Max, for the engine, both players have the same quality in this case, 100% = 180%, Thats why I always suggest to test the team vs a 1% to oversize the internal programming of your players, because you surpass the limit of the simulator beatability margin.
    So with the 10's at certain point is the same.

Addicted
    I got you. If your team&players are oversized against opponent's quality, the key player might get unlimited 10's, i was supposed that every match has unique determinants, factors and main contributors so we should really expect rating drop when your key player reaches max. 3-4 ratings in a row.

Khris said A player cannot solve all your games.

Rookie
    Basically, once you sign a new player, a contributive role is assigned to him. A player can have different roles, so can give assists, score, do nothing, be the FKs or Corners man, etc.. by playing against a 1* what you do is to oversize the internal programming till the max. limit distance that the simulator can reach, so a key player will probably score 3-4-5 goals, or whatever. Just try it and experiment, so you can know about the player behaviour.
    Hi, Khris. Any ideas what happens when a players with active contributive role (11 goals + 5 assists + 2 MOTMs in 9 league matches, while most of the time he only plays the last 20-30' of the match and there are 2-3 other efficient attackers on the field) is moved from the attacking position (AMR) to the midfield (MR) or even defensive one (DR)? Will it be a waste of his potential or he will funnel his contribution to assists (as a CK man, for example)?
    Last edited by iSusel; 07-15-2021 at 10:25 AM.
    Moscow United, level 10,
    League wins: 8, Cup wins: 8, CL wins: 7,
    Wins: 397, Draws: 16, Losses: 12,
    Top scorer: 9, Quadruples: 7.

Quote Originally Posted by iSusel View Post
    Hi, Khris. Any ideas what happens when a players with active contributive role (11 goals + 5 assists + 2 MOTMs in 9 league matches, while most of the time he only plays the last 20-30' of the match and there are 2-3 other efficient attackers on the field) is moved from the attacking position (AMR) to the midfield (MR) or even defensive one (DR)? Will it be a waste of his potential or he will funnel his contribution to assists (as a CK man, for example)?
    Depend.
    All is based in unlock animations, so can AMR placed as MR score, or change the team behaviour in a way that you can notice an improvement? yes, absolutely.
    Remember that we are playing a smulator, and it have a system and process to simulate. The matches, works by "scenarios" where from all the available conditioants, only few matter. Too the rating variations, create patters where the players alternate -and you can predict who will contribute following the ratings like 68686 expecting the 8 after 6, and a 10 7 9 9 7 probably means that there will be a push to the max. rating again which is 9-10 (are the same both ratings). then you need to understand that the game does 2 lists, one, for attacking animations and one for defensive animations, and that by having the right settings you'll always get the attack chances despite the mentality you're using cause the engine never simulates the Defensive football style, it is like, right settings=chances and possession bar for you -so here to find the right tactics you pay attention to the possession bar, is the main source of information you have, then, the report and rating variables- so, the attack list of players have players placed first by position and then by dominance power.

There are 2 main powers you have to try to understand to resolve the posible issues that your team can have, one is the Dominance power, related to the "availability to be selected for an animation" or, to the amount of animations that a player can have, and then the Contributive Power -effectivity in chances-
    So, you can have a 9* ST with high dominance taking all the animation slots or many of them and having low contribution, this means you'll need to sell him probably to liberate space in the team and have a Key role player available depending on the case.
    Then, regarding the Attack-defense list and the AMR placed as MR, by doing this you move the player in the list, meaning that can be overcomed or, can overcome another player, and this depend, on the players that he have arround cause a goal animation, needs usually in assistance, so, maybe as AMR there is another combination of players, doing the job, but once you move him as MR you notice how his assistances ratio, are improving,or that something happens.

Every single team works differently cause each player have different domination power, contribution power, animations assigned etc and thats why the perfect tactic or even when we talk about counters it have no sense, because the engine doesnt simulate tactics exactly. It is always simulating a scenario with options in ON-OFF, and the game wants you to read the scenario and resolve it, moving something, doing a sub, moving players of line or, by doing absolutely nothing in case you have the advantadge.

Addicted
    Too the rating variations, create patters where the players alternate -and you can predict who will contribute following the ratings like 68686 expecting the 8 after 6, and a 10 7 9 9 7 probably means that there will be a push to the max. rating again which is 9-10 (are the same both ratings).
    Lol. Here's my team stats and ratings. Do you analyze how can i earn my 10's back!

Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210715_200809.jpg
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210715_200834.jpg
    Ages:
    Gabb 29
    Berbatov 20
    v.Galen 28
    Monterde 33
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-15-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Lol. Here's my team stats and ratings. Do you analyze how can i earn my 10's back!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210715_200809.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	137969
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210715_200834.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	137970
    Ages:
    Gabb 29
    Berbatov 20
    v.Galen 28
    Monterde 33
    You are playing vs +1LV oppos, right? your team avq and the avqs of your last oppos where you got those ratings? or last 3 at least.
    You have a good team but your problem here is the age, and this means that each season is more hard to create a distance vs your opponents.
    The Beatability Margin that decides the scenario parameters is always based on the AvQ vs AvQ distance, btw and without 10's this can mean different things, cause you may not be allowed to get'em simply, by the AvQ distance, too cause you don't get a key player in reality, as noone earner at least x2 9's or a combination where during 2 matches there are max. ratings earned.
    IDK your season stats, shouldnt be that bad, but initially, your players don't have dominant power if noone is capable to perform superb for 2 matches in arow...

Not sure where you found these players btw, fast trainers criteria when searching?
    Last edited by khris; 07-16-2021 at 05:18 PM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Cup was with +1Lvl opponents. Cl was very hard, there's -1 Lvl 160% team or AvQ manipulators. League is normal, my team is strongest.
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_175346.jpg

1) Academy player, tier 4 trainer.
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_175038.jpg

2) Fastest trainer.
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_175111.jpg

3) Fastest or tier 2 trainer.
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_175147.jpg

4) Fastest trainer.
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_175306.jpg

5) Academy player, tier 4, shining at 1* friendly games
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_175212.jpg

6) Academy player, tier 4, very successful in 1* friendlies.
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_175234.jpg

I'm suffering from lack of 10's since my club legend B.Rice retired 2 seasons ago. I give enough consideration to rating manipulation and view of my rivals. They are getting many 10's without rating drop. Here's top players in Cl.

Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_182809.jpg
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210716_182831.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-16-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast