Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win

Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win

I have been playing this game for about 6 years now and in that time I have invested money, I have also invested time to develop players even before nordeus made training before matches a thing. I have tried different tactics but somehow I always fall short of winning trophies. Somehow I meet teams that have invested more or tankers with solid teams. I mean why would we have tankers if you could win with a 110% team and good tactics. So IMO in the past six years I have come to realize that this game has nothing to do with managerial skills is about who has the better team.

Rookie
    There is a very easy and cheap way to have success in T11: Know how to get weak opponnents. Since I know that I lost only 1 game in 5 seasons.
    It is not really a tactic during a game but also a kind of tactic.
    khris and owlique like this.

Test the players you sign vs a 1* team to oversize the internal player programming, and too you know that you can test a player to know if he's a fast trainer by training a SA or NP,

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Test the players you sign vs a 1* team to oversize the internal player programming, and too you know that you can test a player to know if he's a fast trainer by training a SA or NP,
    What are you talking about?

Rookie
    what do you mean with „oversize the internal player programming“?

Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    what do you mean with „oversize the internal player programming“?
    Basically, once you sign a new player, a contributive role is assigned to him. A player can have different roles, so can give assists, score, do nothing, be the FKs or Corners man, etc.. by playing against a 1* what you do is to oversize the internal programming till the max. limit distance that the simulator can reach, so a key player will probably score 3-4-5 goals, or whatever. Just try it and experiment, so you can know about the player behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Basically, once you sign a new player, a contributive role is assigned to him. A player can have different roles, so can give assists, score, do nothing, be the FKs or Corners man, etc.. by playing against a 1* what you do is to oversize the internal programming till the max. limit distance that the simulator can reach, so a key player will probably score 3-4-5 goals, or whatever. Just try it and experiment, so you can know about the player behaviour.
    Ok, let's say I've signed a new 18yo DL position player. And I play against 1-2* friendly game. What now?

Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    Ok, let's say I've signed a new 18yo DL position player. And I play against 1-2* friendly game. What now?
    Check the ratings and what he does, vs a 1* he'll perform at the highest beatability margin distance, so, if he doesnt work in a game like this, theres no reason to keep him.

If you don’t mind me asking, what is your trick? And what level are you?

@Tzzz

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast