Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win

@raiko congrats mate. Just wondering, do you play Mr and ml with strikers instead of amr aml or do you have other positions with higher quality than your attackers? I experienced similar (fewer 10s for performance) with these 2 scenarios
    Last edited by Sillybq; 07-16-2021 at 04:36 PM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Cup was with +1Lvl opponents. Cl was very hard, there's -1 Lvl 160% team or AvQ manipulators. League is normal, my team is strongest.
    Attachment 137983

1) Academy player, tier 4 trainer.
    Attachment 137975

2) Fastest trainer.
    Attachment 137976

3) Fastest or tier 2 trainer.
    Attachment 137977

4) Fastest trainer.
    Attachment 137978

5) Academy player, tier 4, shining at 1* friendly games
    Attachment 137979

6) Academy player, tier 4, very successful in 1* friendlies.
    Attachment 137980

I'm suffering from lack of 10's since my club legend B.Rice retired 2 seasons ago. I give enough consideration to rating manipulation and view of my rivals. They are getting many 10's without rating drop. Here's top players in Cl.

Attachment 137981
    Attachment 137982
    Its complicated, because the differance in quality, and the ages of your players, and the +1LV oppos makes it hard to manage, but, basically, your key player is 33 aged, and due quality - 99% is 5*- he is for sure eclipsed by some other players you have.

You are using a 4-4-1-1 and the players that earned 10's before, maybe, can be placed differently, or switched, and this changes the availability and the position they have to be elegible to do a contribution during the match.

Ofc. be sure that you have the best man for corners and the best for FKs, as this makes the difference and should be easy to test, theres 1 player that is the adequate for each task inside the team.

Try to test this to see if you notice any improvement, or increaso in game fluidy:

Keep the ML-MC-MC
    advance Van Galen as AMR

Try Berbatov as AML and keep Monterde as ST or, Monterde AMR and Van Galen as ST.

Then once the game starts, remember that the scenario selects one side that is the best to get the possession bar control and get the chances, so once u know which side is, you can prescind of 1 of the 3 sides and focus in 2.

So, you have the option to put Berbatov as AML, and once you discard the right or left, move 1 of them to the middle as AMC.
    I really think that by trying combinations and pushing more player sin attack -or even eliminating the ST and use him as AMR, you can get back the 10's

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @raiko congrats mate. Just wondering, do you play Mr and ml with strikers instead of amr aml or do you have other positions with higher quality than your attackers? I experienced similar (fewer 10s for performance) with these 2 scenarios
    Yeah, they are highest quality players in my team. i preferably use 3W-1-4-1-1 formation, the idea was to promote awareness of AMC and ST role as contributing more than other players and starting with higher defensive line-up and mentality lets me keep away from shocking conceded goals which i never like it. Btw, it does not mean my players are not moving to attacking zone or swaping their roles in regard of opponent's reaction in first 30 minutes and so on.

I'm wondering how did you solve your performance issue? And what do you suggest me changing my formation?
    Sillybq likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So, you have the option to put Berbatov as AML, and once you discard the right or left, move 1 of them to the middle as AMC.
    I really think that by trying combinations and pushing more player sin attack -or even eliminating the ST and use him as AMR, you can get back the 10's
    Lol. Thank you for detailed answer. I was expecting to see set-piece taker ability in premium sponsor. My new mid. term plan:

1) Monterde will retire at the end of the season at age 34. He will be dropped to bench as a regular sub. player.
    2) Gabb will move to ST position soon, i will also develop a new AML player in this season.

Next Season:
    1) If there's set piece taker ability in premium sponsor, find a fast trainer and assign to him ( planning on AMR or ST position)
    2) Develop a new ST, Gabb will be sub. player.

the following season:
    1) Check set piece ability in premium sponsor.
    2) Develop a new AMR, v.Galen will sit on the bench.

If none of the reforms above worked, i'd like to give my account details to you. Maybe you should take a closer look to my team.

Next Season:
    1) If there's set piece taker ability in premium sponsor, find a fast trainer and assign to him ( planning on AMR or ST position)
    Nice dreaming kid, of course Nordeus expects us to train a new GK every 2 seasons...
    RaiKo and Polotoed like this.

Yeah, they are highest quality players in my team. i preferably use 3W-1-4-1-1 formation, the idea was to promote awareness of AMC and ST role as contributing more than other players and starting with higher defensive line-up and mentality lets me keep away from shocking conceded goals which i never like it. Btw, it does not mean my players are not moving to attacking zone or swaping their roles in regard of opponent's reaction in first 30 minutes and so on.

I'm wondering how did you solve your performance issue? And what do you suggest me changing my formation?
    There are some matches where I play hard defending with counters and move my aml and amr back to mr and ml. Similar to yourself, I made the switch to 3-1-4-1-1. No performance issue from my point of view. It's just that we win by lower margins and usually against stronger opponents so no 10 ratings. Can't expect much from parking the bus and playing unattractive football. As long as we ultimately win. Nevermind the lower ratings
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Lol. I have the same opinion. A win is a win, when you deservedly picked up three points or knocked them out at the end of the day, but when you see opponent's low end DL/DR initially have ratings above 7.5 and locking the game against your power trained atrackers and they are like a ghost on the pitch that's really pissing me off. I lost many titles due to low ratings that does not match player's capability.
    Sillybq likes this.

Lol. I have the same opinion. A win is a win, when you deservedly picked up three points or knocked them out at the end of the day, but when you see opponent's low end DL/DR initially have ratings above 7.5 and locking the game against your power trained atrackers and they are like a ghost on the pitch that's really pissing me off. I lost many titles due to low ratings that does not match player's capability.
    For those matches i managed to make things better and turn things around, i either changed to hard attacking, moved mr and ml to am positions, subbed out a low rated player or adjusted other tactical setups. I really cant confirm what works as some of the changes backfired and made things worse. Anyway i actually only wanted to say our formation setup and placement of players affects how our players play and the ratings we get. When Mr/ml or aml/amr play deep, they use the flanks more and wont get as many 10s. They perform better placed forward and cutting to the center, tradeoff is possession.
    RaiKo likes this.

Rookie
    In my view its 5% player 5% pay and 90% the Game AI deciding the outcome of games dependent on what that match effects eg. last 2 matches / top 2 teams in league 1st team is 4 points in front of second, a win for 1st would render last game meaningless so result fixed to allow 2nd placed team a chance of winning

Apprentice
    This season, already happened twice, dl-dr with 60% scores and F lock my attackers, 2 draw in a row against no man team, like seriously. i dont know how to play this game anymore, i better play some puzzle and mistery than this game tbh.
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast