Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The Unite Cup 2021 Europe - Full-time!

The teams are displayed with very high quality, but they are not programmed well. Don't let it disencourage you. Our opponents are mostly 150-160% but even the 130% from our association win sometimes 6:0 vs them...

No metter opponents are 30% stronger, we can win but the problems are those 4 hours for another match, most of the games are fixed to draw after I have 3:0 in 80 minutes, draw matches dont give you extra point, and you gain same amount points for win no metter in what phase you are playing.

The rewards are ridiculous (you get absolutelly nothing for 6 days of playing game every 4 hours), but number of tokens you have to give for another try is even more ridiculous (xou have to be brainlles to spend 6 tokens for another try in phase 6).

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Rookie
    some associations in my group have more than 300 event points. If you play with the VISA with Nordeus you have a motorway at your disposal, if you don't pay just a narrow dirt road
    maurizio2208 likes this.

Rookie
    Еxtend the tournament time!
    rforster likes this.

Our association finished it today. It was a nice event rewarding the active players.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Did anyone get a player which is different from 7 stars(124%) and attacking roles in final reward at phase 5?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Did anyone get a player which is different from 7 stars(124%) and attacking roles in final reward at phase 5?
    Two of my association mates got 144%.

Famous
    From the worst event ever I get this useless piece of sh@t![Official] The Unite Cup 2021 Europe - Full-time!-image.jpg

I'm about done here Nordeus. Every, and I mean every season is worse than the last.

Money, money, money, money, money.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    From the worst event ever I get this useless piece of sh@t!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	137735

I'm about done here Nordeus. Every, and I mean every season is worse than the last.

Money, money, money, money, money.
    What kind of player would you like to have instead?

Famous
    @Khris.
    A 9 star 18 year old with all grey skills at 1%.

Player has already been sold.
    RaiKo and minamino like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast