Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Whats the point

Apprentice
    Whats the point.

Here what i found out after test by test, and yes after 1-2 losses, i never wait till tomorrow.

i manage 2 teams (or maybe more) ,one team with overall quality is better than other has been defeated with huge scores (up morale and 99 con) , so im curious and try to had a match against that team, and wow what i found is, my team with low quality won by huge margin. its not once but many times, my low % team like have some "LUCK" inside lmao, even beat 20% up. with same tactic etc, so my conclude, if you defeated, its not because your tactic and formation, its because,maybe its time to lose? or... dont know XD should ask the dev.

just like i said, i dont know how to play this game anymore, tactic? formation? maybe no. same oppo, with same tactic and formation but different outcome? come on...
    Last edited by Flow; 08-04-2021 at 07:08 AM.

Addicted
    "i manage 2 teams (or maybe more)"

That one killed me

Addicted
    How should i defend my titles against €500 budget team per season? You devs. thinking it's cool? It's about to change few source code. Please bring +2 Lvl matchup for monster teams.

Whats the point-20210808_172748.jpg
    hitman0013 and JohnnyEye like this.

Rookie
    or like this guy. Maybe his dad is owner of a big international company! Who knows, But every season his team is 160-180%. Approximately 1000 euro per season
    Create them a super league Whats the point-untitled11.jpg
    JohnnyEye and RaiKo like this.

Rookie
    I am not the oponent. But Liam Neeson wish him GOOD LUCK in the semi final! Whats the point-untitled111.jpg
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12