Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Whats the point

Rookie

Whats the point

The match engine is so hopeless it is a joke.
    Set to counter attack and yet not launched one counter attack in the last 4 matches.
    Change to hard attacking and this means going into defensive mode.

Matches results are so predictable after the first 10 minutes it's laughable.
    JohnnyEye and iansyorkcityfc3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by robbrand1967 View Post
    Set to counter attack and yet not launched one counter attack in the last 4 matches.

You should read my guides about internal programming to understand the way the simulator works.,,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robbrand1967 View Post

This game engine is a joke, i just lost the QF 1st leg of the cup at home 6-2 to a team i beat 4-0 in the league days ago, the opponent got a red card and my team couldn’t even capitalize no matter how many changes i made, i was losing 4-1 at HT lmao, the opposing gk is a 6 star 18 year old lol, what a joke
    what pisses me off is that my team was fully rested, fully trained, high morale, my team forgot how to play football all of a sudden, my attackers who have been scoring for fun forgot how to score, my tight defense started leaking goals like there is no tomorrow, can’t defend or attack for sh*t. Today my 8 star GK leaked 10 goals in 2 games, the league game ended 4-4 and the cup game 6-2. Im simply tired of this bs, whats the fkng point in preparing my team? too many ridiculous results in this game, there goes my chance at the cup this season, the 2nd leg will be pointless
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 07-29-2021 at 03:18 PM.
    iansyorkcityfc3 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    This game engine is a joke, i just lost the QF 1st leg of the cup at home 6-2 to a team i beat 4-0 in the league days ago, the opponent got a red card and my team couldn’t even capitalize no matter how many changes i made, i was losing 4-1 at HT lmao, the opposing gk is a 6 star 18 year old lol, what a joke
    what pisses me off is that my team was fully rested, fully trained, high morale, my team forgot how to play football all of a sudden, my attackers who have been scoring for fun forgot how to score, my tight defense started leaking goals like there is no tomorrow, can’t defend or attack for sh*t. Today my 8 star GK leaked 10 goals in 2 games, the league game ended 4-4 and the cup game 6-2. Im simply tired of this bs, whats the fkng point in preparing my team? too many ridiculous results in this game, there goes my chance at the cup this season, the 2nd leg will be pointless
    It's more about making the correct change than many changes. NEVER EVER EVER make a change without first telling yourself why you think you should make that change. Look at your ratings, look at opponent ratings, look at statistics, look at who is frequently involved in creating animated plays, read the guides Khris has, and do NOT blindly use internet counter formations/tactics unless you have a team diverse enough to do so.

You guys just need to realize that this piece of **** is pay2win but that’s not all! You will face a troll match once or more times per season and it will make you crazy, you will lose against 20% weaker team and that’s just how this crap game engine works.
    The thing that worries me is Take2 Interactive’s intelligence when buying and throwing away 420 MILLION $ on this piece of c#@! company and developers. Human stupidity is endless.
    Last edited by khris; 08-03-2021 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Courtesy Rules
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    It's more about making the correct change than many changes. NEVER EVER EVER make a change without first telling yourself why you think you should make that change. Look at your ratings, look at opponent ratings, look at statistics, look at who is frequently involved in creating animated plays, read the guides Khris has, and do NOT blindly use internet counter formations/tactics unless you have a team diverse enough to do so.
    Guys, the problem of most of the forumers is that they take this game too seriously and are really sure that their perfect results are only because they are incredible managers with super trained players and perfect formations and orders. One day time will come when the game starts trolling you like crazy and you will realise that actually nothing matters in this game: all the raitings are random, animation has nothing to do with the actual match, training doesn't matter at all together with weather (it only influences your stamina consumption), morale, etc.

I have dozens of proves of these random results:

- How the hell when I easily win the match 4-0 the opponent's ST gets 9.5 rating? For what?
    - Why the opponent's GK with 9 !!! saves and only 1 goal missed gets only 6.1 rating
    - Why the GK with 0 saves and 0 shots on his goal becomes the man of the game with 8.5 rating?
    - Why my perfectly trained attackers with 160+ overall and 300+ white skills can't score against 3 stars gk
    - Why 75% team can win 2-0 active 167% team.

The list is really huge and I would spend easily whole day mentioning all these points
    JohnnyEye and milpol like this.

Rookie
    And why the hell 160-180% teams are in one CL championship tournament with 85-100% teams?
    When you are over 100% you play cup and cl with teams one level up! When you are 180% you play in the same tournament like the 100% teams and again oponents one level up.
    JohnnyEye and RaiKo like this.

There is no point in questioning about this kind of piece of crap pay2win game. You will not find any answers and you will just be super mad.
    Solution: Play for fun and pay only if you have to. Remember: Developers of this game are on super sub par level and they just don’t care about you, they even don’t care about their own piece of crap game and they got sold to TakeTwo who’s goal is to just kill this bs or to make it even more pay2win!

Well, I question it because there is no level playing field

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Guys, the problem of most of the forumers is that they take this game too seriously and are really sure that their perfect results are only because they are incredible managers with super trained players and perfect formations and orders. One day time will come when the game starts trolling you like crazy and you will realise that actually nothing matters in this game: all the raitings are random, animation has nothing to do with the actual match, training doesn't matter at all together with weather (it only influences your stamina consumption), morale, etc.

I have dozens of proves of these random results:

- How the hell when I easily win the match 4-0 the opponent's ST gets 9.5 rating? For what?
    - Why the opponent's GK with 9 !!! saves and only 1 goal missed gets only 6.1 rating
    - Why the GK with 0 saves and 0 shots on his goal becomes the man of the game with 8.5 rating?
    - Why my perfectly trained attackers with 160+ overall and 300+ white skills can't score against 3 stars gk
    - Why 75% team can win 2-0 active 167% team.

The list is really huge and I would spend easily whole day mentioning all these points
    have to agree with all your points and more take my match today i was playing a side 25% above me yet i won 2 v 0 given that i added 3 players under 20 so i could complete one of the tasks over the next 2 days it did seem a idiotic result to get yet when i play my full side i cannot win to save my life
    the GK situation is another bug bear to me they are amongst the fastest trainers you can get. yet are basically a useless you can get a 1star GK to perform just as well as a 5star one or put it another way play a blind man and get the same performance no matter what team your up against

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast