Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Season 151 - Are you ready?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Don't you understand that the simulations aren't proportional? so higher skill don't mean anything. It's all set internally. The attributes, are duplicated internally in each player, which have a role assigned and this is linked with animations.
    Some roles are static and go along with the player during all their career, others, like the FK or Corner man, are variable, so after some weeks the best player for corners or FKs will change and you will have to test again. In this case, this animation, is linked to the corners, so isnt exactly that this 56% player overperforms, the goal comes because simply the assistant is a good player for this particular animation. This is thanks to Velázquez. It doesn't matter in this case the one who scores, to try to understand it. Because as manager the idea is that you have to find the right player to assist from corners, so the power and success of the animation comes from the player assisting.
    If one corner taker affects goals after corners more than all 10 player who have heading (and not only heading) better than goalscorer then the game is one big pile of sh*t... Btw, Velázquez is DC, who has 3 times better heading than the scorer... If he was scorer, I would say, ok, it happens, but a ML to score in both games, that's BS...

err, the goal from corner doesn't necessarily means it's from the header. he might score using his other body part just saying
    oh, have you seen the new poacher highlights reel? that's kind of stuff that make pippo inzaghi proud, score from rebound after GK spilled it. lmao
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    If one corner taker affects goals after corners more than all 10 player who have heading (and not only heading) better than goalscorer then the game is one big pile of sh*t... Btw, Velázquez is DC, who has 3 times better heading than the scorer... If he was scorer, I would say, ok, it happens, but a ML to score in both games, that's BS...
    But this works with variables, a player, after x3 10 ratings 10-10-10, will have a drop -just to put an example- and this will set him as non available to have any kind of power in the upcoming game. So, the engine just fill slots to cover animations. Here the opponent had a good assistant in corners and that action had to be successful, so, to score and make it valid, the engine selected an available player to score based on variables.

Told you, this isn't lineal, if a player gets a role as scorer internally you will not be able to convert him in a assistant by own will, and viceversa, a assistant will not be a full scorer if the animations linked to the player are "assistant animations" mainly.

Then there are mainly 2 powers that the engine used to calibrate the actions, the contributive power, and the dominance power. The one affects the effectivity ratio of success in actions, and the second the amount of slots that a player takes during the live match that have 25 animations.
    Try always, to have players with high levels in both powers. If a player have a high dominance power but low contrivutive power, you will see that player occuping animation slots for nothing, just to miss.
    Try to understand this, not in a logical way, because thats a game and have a system to work, that can not be real nor proportional if the idea is, that you have to discover what players are the best programmed, and this means that you need to discard players. Even a 9* missing and taking many slots cause his dominance power could be covering another player with better dominance ratio in the internal lists that the game uses to fill animation slots.
    Just remember this, the game works basically using lists, based on these 2 powers, filling animation slots based in a variable -previous ratings- and after assigning a internal role = with animations linked to it once you sign any player.

Don't try to interpret this logically, or in a real way because you'll spend the next 2 years with the same rage.
    Try to follow my point. The visuals doesn't matter, the quality just sets the beatability margin, which affects the slots given to each team caused by the quality differance between both.
    Last edited by khris; 11-21-2021 at 12:42 PM.

VIP
    Here we go again... All my players have better heading than the scorer... Only one opponent's player have worse heading than the scorer... This is not about "variables", it's about Nordeus developers incompetence to make a game with at least a little football logic...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1hyy.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1hyyy.jpg

VIP
    Rival's attacker at 112% (yesterday was at 110%) scored only 3 goals less that my best attacker at 146%... If he get Top Scorer reward like it was few seasons ago, when a player at 121% won it, over players at 165% and 164%, I'm gonna stop playing this ****... Too many BS things and not one right...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1hzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

VIP
    One of those games, when you can do nothing, because it's scripted and winner is decided before the game starts... Mastroianni with rating 5.9... What a big pile of shyt...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1hyyyyyyy.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1hyyyyyyyy.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1hyyyyyyyyy.jpg

What's the point. Direct red card to AML, my best player ever, rest of team depends on his performance. Season 151 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-11-27-09-41-41-826_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

If I have problem to win 15% weaker team, than I can say event is fixed to spend tokens, I usually beat 5:0 15% stronger, and these kind of bot teams have attackers with better defence attributes than attack attributes (higher gray than white WTF), some players are 40 yo, and there is even player DC/MC (why can't we have players like that?). Season 151 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-11-24-15-56-00-021_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 151 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-11-27-11-15-23-774_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    If I have problem to win 15% weaker team, than I can say event is fixed to spend tokens, I usually beat 5:0 15% stronger, and these kind of bot teams have attackers with better defence attributes than attack attributes (higher gray than white WTF), some players are 40 yo, and there is even player DC/MC (why can't we have players like that?). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-11-24-15-56-00-021_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	138605Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-11-27-11-15-23-774_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	138606
    This is bull**** Season 151 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-11-27-17-25-05-592_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 151 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-11-27-17-26-49-401_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

VIP
    Played a game vs. runner-up, without starter DL, lost 2-3... Then, played a game vs. 3rd place team without starter DMC, it was 3-3... Now I have to play against 5th place team without 2 starters... Was 8 points ahead, now it's 3, tomorrow probably same amount of points... Had 2 loses and 3 draws in 34 games, now 2 loses and 2 draws in 5 games...

Season 151 - Are you ready?-1hxxxxxxxx.jpg
    Season 151 - Are you ready?-1hwwwwwwww.jpg

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast