Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I'm back!

Pro

I'm back!

Finally I'm coming out of a self enforced 3 years retirement. I tried returning during the lockdown last year but soon realised Facebook had blocked my account, so I couldn't access my team. Luckily they unbanned the account recently.

Previous retirement thread:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...en-season.html

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Pro
    Trained this player with the hope that he surpasses club legend Lionel Messi, but it was such a pain 160% and still can't get his white skills as high as I wish

The Best of the Best

Pro
    Wish I could get back this player

The Best of the Best

Pro
    I see Nordeus has gotten more greedy since I last left with this whole playstyle thing, limiting negotiations to just the final week of the season, team play bonus crap, 24 hour video rule ... It's amusing!

I would commend them with what they have done with associations, the league top scorer challenge, and special sponsor rewards . Those seem to be nice innovations and the latter 2 discourage tanking the league which is something players have been crying out for for years.
    Last edited by Spartan117; 11-09-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Pro
    Finally I'm on the lookout for a good association, my team is currently at 116% with a few trained players. However I will only get a x1 score multiplier since I finished outside the top 8 last season, but that won't be a problem in subsequent seasons because I'll win the league.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Trained this player with the hope that he surpasses club legend Lionel Messi, but it was such a pain 160% and still can't get his white skills as high as I wish

Pretty decent work there, wait till he gets 21 to give him an extra boost on his white skills

Nowadays people are on the lookout for 3* players a lot more greens are used but the results are quite better

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Finally I'm coming out of a self enforced 3 years retirement. I tried returning during the lockdown last year but soon realised Facebook had blocked my account, so I couldn't access my team. Luckily they unbanned the account recently.

Previous retirement thread:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...en-season.html

Welcome back again

Welcome back!
    Spartan117 likes this.

Pro
    Thanks guys

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Pretty decent work there, wait till he gets 21 to give him an extra boost on his white skills

Nowadays people are on the lookout for 3* players a lot more greens are used but the results are quite better
    The problem is finding an 18yrs 3 star fast trainer with playstyle in the transfer market, I'll have to wait for days if not weeks.

This is the reason I used the youth academy and negotiations to get players. Anyway I'll try doing this to fill my vacant AML position. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast