Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] 3D Live Matches - COMING SOON!

I personally think they should have created a new game and kept this cash cow as it is. Some of us liked the 2D as it was nostalgic and similar to what we played growing up. Every football manager game out there is 3D, where is the differentiation? I am sure they will make more, they would have made more creating a new game as well. This is probably just less work for employees.

Anyway hopefully all players playing on old devices are willing to upgrade. They will definitely get more players with 3D. Hopefully retention of existing players doesn't fall short
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-23-2022 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    3D will attract alot of players. My grandkids would love it as long as it doesnt have as many problems as top soccer manager.
    i would enjoy the 3d if our team wearing the beautiful jersey that we buy from store/get from event/gift/whatever.
    but if they just use template <insert color here> and then just show our jersey when player scored/injured/carded might as well stick with 2d
    but also i cant wait to see this beautiful 1-2 passes goal in 3d too. would be freakin hilarious!

Jernet likes this.

Good to see testing made public. As mentioned by other forumers, a heads up on the requirements to run the update smoothly on both pc and mobile would be great.

VIP
    I wonder if stadium stands colors will be editable...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    3D will attract alot of players. My grandkids would love it as long as it doesnt have as many problems as top soccer manager.
    Your grandkids must be rich if they are going to play this game and compete, and they must have unlimited time to train their team.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Your grandkids must be rich if they are going to play this game and compete, and they must have unlimited time to train their team.
    funny but it's the dam truth!

Addicted
    I look forward to seeing in 3D how my striker runs through half of the pitch unchallenged and go DIRECTLY INTO the opponent’s GK without changing any direction!
    NUNO FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Hmm, maybe i should invite people I dislike to play instead

In all seriousness, they would like the graphics but would rather play than manage. If they do develop an interest, I will pass them one of my farms. They would be token/resource rich.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-23-2022 at 03:23 PM.

The update has not been released yet, but there are so many people who cry like babies lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I look forward to seeing in 3D how my striker runs through half of the pitch unchallenged and go DIRECTLY INTO the opponent’s GK without changing any direction!
    I'm looking forward to see the perfect offside did by GK when your player already dribble passed the GK and suddenly pass to his teammate who's now offside because there's only 1 defender infront of em.
    Freakin hilarious offside, only happens frequently in Top11!
    United2019 likes this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast