Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] 3D Live Matches - COMING SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    So, you see that I am critical when Nordeus makes stupid updates and will be if this update is one of them, but complain before see and test is murmur. It is very unpleasant!
    It was also unpleasant to read that you labelled others with different opinions as crybabies. Anyway, i do what i think is right and helps the game. We should just agree to disagree and end this. Would rather spend my free time on following up russia vs ukraine.

since it's almost end of season now, the 3d will probably feature next month.
    hopefully nodeus wont push this 3d feature starts on day1 new season, there will be tons of bugs, errors n crash will happen if they did it;
    like that condition didnt lowered after training/friendlies on day1, cant login for half a day on 1st day, didnt get topscorer/assist prize claim, didnt get asso tokens, cup some team got 0-3 loss when every1/most cant even login into top11 and many more day1 errors!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 02-25-2022 at 08:12 AM.

I've had the 3D live matches on for over 24 hours now and so far I'm liking it. There are a few bugs, but it's still in beta so that's not unusual. It's not going to change how you play the game and you can't get any more information out if it in terms of what you should be doing tactically, but it seems to have been implemented well and the movements look a lot more natural than the 2D. For me, it changes very little, but is a nice visual improvement. I prefer it over the 2D.
    Jernet and milpol like this.

But it's not 3D, quite simply. It's on a flat screen and we're not give special glasses or anything to view it. It's wrong calling this 3D. It is an animation and a 2D animation. It's just a different view with a bit more detail.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I've had the 3D live matches on for over 24 hours now and so far I'm liking it. There are a few bugs, but it's still in beta so that's not unusual. It's not going to change how you play the game and you can't get any more information out if it in terms of what you should be doing tactically, but it seems to have been implemented well and the movements look a lot more natural than the 2D. For me, it changes very little, but is a nice visual improvement. I prefer it over the 2D.
    did you guys managed to test the 3D live match in different weather condition? cause all the footage i have seen so far all matches played in idle condition, if yes how was the performance?

anyway seeing the memory req for the the 3d view i guess its not my cup of tea specially on mobile device probably on PC. cause to me the performance of a managerial game is more impotent then any 3d simulation.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I've had the 3D live matches on for over 24 hours now and so far I'm liking it. There are a few bugs, but it's still in beta so that's not unusual
    Hey! Glad that you are enjoying it so far!
    Also, can you please send me a detailed message with the bugs you encountered so far? We are trying to report everything we can in order to have them fixed before the official release
    Last edited by milpol; 02-27-2022 at 09:46 AM.

Hi guys! Anyone has received beta testing survey? I received a message about that but it seems there's no question to answer.
    Last edited by antrid39; 02-27-2022 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by antrid39 View Post
    Hi guys! Anyone has received beta testing survey? I received a message about that but it seems there's no question to answer.
    Did you fill the form? adding your email and so?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Did you fill the form? adding your email and so?
    Yes, I did it

Quote Originally Posted by antrid39 View Post
    Yes, I did it
    So, did you check the email? all folders? because you should have the links there to download the apk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast