Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] 3D Live Matches - COMING SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    The update has not been released yet, but there are so many people who cry like babies lol
    Its all about creating buzz at the forum. You tend to cry after when i go through your historical posts. Lol

VIP
    Lets peek into new 3D animation...

[Offical] 3D Live Matches - COMING SOON!-pegla.jpg
    PaulG likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinany03 View Post
    i look forward to seeing in 3d how my striker runs through half of the pitch unchallenged and go directly into the opponent’s gk without changing any direction!
    yes, lol. =]]]

I no have idea what is goin on with beta..... they chose me and send me mail to install beta . But in app center is no application for me .can someone please help

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A515F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by piro.meng View Post
    I no have idea what is goin on with beta..... they chose me and send me mail to install beta . But in app center is no application for me .can someone please help

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A515F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    i think they are sending the DL link directly via email to you. check you email if theirs any from them.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Its all about creating buzz at the forum. You tend to cry after when i go through your historical posts. Lol
    It is logical to cry AFTER bad update but not BEFORE It. 3D live match is one of most desire updates from many players here in the forum and Facebook groups. And don’t understand why there are so many negative comments BEFORE test it! Do you understand the difference between my feedback and your moaming?
    senicro likes this.

It is logical to cry AFTER bad update but not BEFORE It. 3D live match is one of most desire updates from many players here in the forum and Facebook groups. And don’t understand why there are so many negative comments BEFORE test it! Do you understand the difference between my feedback and your moaming?
    Po, you must work for nordeus.

To me it seems like majority of the people here don't like the 3D idea including myself. And since we care about the game enough to read and post here, I hope nordeus is listening.

That’s your opinion. Feedback is ongoing as there is a need for continuous improvement. You call out forumers with negative comments as crybabies but are guilty of it as well when you don’t like an update. I believe that prevention is better than cure and not to cry over spilled milk. Letting them know our preferences early can minimise time and effort wasted making amendments later.

Anyway unlike you, i didnt see many negative comments. Personally I had only one suggestion to have an opt out option in settings to improve game performance similar to stadium rotation as we will get bored of the 3D animations eventually. The rest was feedback on the negative “buzz” as the other forumer focused only on positive which does not represent a large number of player segments.

IMO, If 3D live match was a big deal, 2D TE wouldn’t have been so much more popular than all those 3D football manager games. There are many other important aspects that TE got spot on and some could be improved on.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-25-2022 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whatdan View Post
    Po, you must work for nordeus.

To me it seems like majority of the people here don't like the 3D idea including myself. And since we care about the game enough to read and post here, I hope nordeus is listening.

Quite unlikely. Unless if he was a disgruntled employee. Lol
    [Offical] 3D Live Matches - COMING SOON!-e003be87-b777-476c-9607-b495077c5bdb.jpg
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-25-2022 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Quite unlikely. Unless if he was a disgruntled employee. Lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E003BE87-B777-476C-9607-B495077C5BDB.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	139001
    So, you see that I am critical when Nordeus makes stupid updates and will be if this update is one of them, but complain before see and test is murmur. It is very unpleasant!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast