Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] 3D Live Matches - COMING SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So, did you check the email? all folders? because you should have the links there to download the apk
    I have already downloaded apk and played 3d event. I have received a notification in the game with which they invited me to make survey about beta testing. Then I click on "Go" but nothing happens
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    bug report:

1) sometimes when an attacker shoots and it's saved the text says nice save by attacker, not the keeper.
    2) match report shows more shots on target than total shots.

not a bug, just an observation:
    we should be able to customize the look of the players, everyone is the same skin color.
    Last edited by royalarsenal; 03-04-2022 at 09:57 AM. Reason: should have said save
    StarlingCF and antrid39 like this.

Banned
    How much money is this going to cost?

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    bug report:

1) sometimes when an attacker shoots and it's saved the text says nice say by attacker, not the keeper.
    2) match report shows more shots on target than total shots.

not a bug, just an observation:
    we should be able to customize the look of the players, everyone is the same skin color.
    like i've mention before, basically the player will be 3d but they all have same color, height, jersey also plain color not design like the one we bought/get from event. basically it's same like 2d just upgrade from circle dot into same size & color player all over the pitch

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    like i've mention before, basically the player will be 3d but they all have same color, height, jersey also plain color not design like the one we bought/get from event. basically it's same like 2d just upgrade from circle dot into same size & color player all over the pitch
    Perhaps this will be improved upon in the future. This is just the first implementation.

Rookie
    I haven't noticed any counter attacks in 3d yet.
    StarlingCF likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    I haven't noticed any counter attacks in 3d yet.
    Same here.

@"sometimes when an attacker shoots and it's saved the text says nice say by attacker, not the keeper"...SAME HERE

Rookie
    I haven't seen any direct free kicks where the taker isn't trying to shoot on goal, but instead trying to assist. in 2D when you got those it was almost a certain goal.

Also, I haven't seen playstyles activated. I've seen the special ability icons quite a bit though.

Addicted
    I would rather see some real work on the game engine rather than the 3D

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I would rather see some real work on the game engine rather than the 3D
    Agreed. 3D's just a gimmick, and it's not 3D anyway: it's just images on a flat screen, like TV or the cinema, which we don't call 3D.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast