Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 3D - What's new? - March 27th

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I wasn't at any point excited about 3d. I expected that we will still have the old 2d as an option I liked that 2d view.

I guess I'll start using just commentaries as they provide more insight to the match.

Edit:
    I can't find commentary anymore wtf!
    you can turn on live comments on settings and turn off live viewing match. but someone report in the forum that the comment isn't available and it's still show 2d/3d viewing. guess we're fuked!

edit: they really fuked up with the new updates (the one with xabi alonso alongside morinho's face logo)
    they took out that options completely from the settings. smdh

[Official] Top Eleven 3D - What's new? - March 27th-nobutton.jpg

Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-28-2022 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post

Jerseys in 3D

3D Live Match marks a new era of Top Eleven kits!

All existing jerseys added to the game before the launch of 3D and official jerseys will be available for use going forward. They will also be visible in the Club inventory. However, in 3D Live Matches, these jerseys won’t have an identical visual representation. They will have approximated one-colour kits in 3D in order to avoid any visual issues.

All new jerseys available for unlocking upon the 3D launch will have a fully mapped design in 3D. This applies to all jerseys available for unlocking in the game or in the Shop upon the official release of 3D Live Match. Patterns and colours from custom jerseys in the Club Shop will also be fully represented in 3D live matches.

Shorts, socks, and shoes will be preset for each jersey based on its design and colours and will not be available for selection separately to ensure good visibility and to provide an optimal management experience in 3D matches.
    lies! the new event's jersey have not been fully mapped in 3d. i was ready to waste my tokens buying em and what a disappointment it is when i watch all match from 1st boss to last boss, their jersey is plain 1 color, not 3d jersey!

[Official] Top Eleven 3D - What's new? - March 27th-xabievent.jpg

Good God, I've finally seen a penalty kick!
    (It was us and we scored it...)

Realistic simulation technology. Every move is detailed. I am doing research on this topic. Great!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234