Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 156 - Are you ready?

I will be honest.

For the first time I planned spending a few bucks on this mysterious thing, which went against all my principles.

But it wouldn't go ahead, my card was rejected for whatever reason that I didn't want to investigate.

Basically the message I got from that was "This is God giving you a second chance" lol.

And it turns out I did manage to create something decent in just three days.

Ngl, some of the rewards I got for doing "take charge" tasks given to a player just starting a club really helped.

Getting a six star ML after completing all tasks was definitely a cherry on top.

Did it result in me making all the flawless decisions? Not exactly.

Ended up spending 26 tokens on some 21 year old MR that I didn't even desire that much.

It was some rival bidder being aggressive and making several consecutive bids a few times to push everyone else away who sucked me in.

So I calmly and stubbornly continued to improve the bid, communicating "Alright Mr hot shot, let's see how much you are really willing".

If anything I just wanted to force him to spend as much as possible and was fully prepared to walk away after assuming he'd continue after I bid 26.

Joke's on me. He is the one who walked away at that point and I ended up with the player instead lmao. Has a high value though so it might not be a waste.

This is what I am working with now. Not a squad full of teenagers but there is time until season 2 to make adjustments.

And while I never used a formation of this sort, I am pretty content having some versatile players, obtaining another 2-3 in more attacking roles will give me a lot of room for experimenting.

Season 156 - Are you ready?-277454886_524220135936558_8782952846278062999_n.jpg

After never achieving it in previous two clubs, only took me three days with this one to unlock lit squad. Not bad.

But I actually hope being on fire doesn't mean much. Ended up beating a much tougher team away in FA where he and his minions attended while I totally missed it, and I would like to think it was my tactics that did it.

Mostly pissed that I am not in the cup. Missed opportunity looking at the remaining teams there.

Perhaps it's me being paranoid over past experience. Took me 13 seasons to win the cup with my first club, having never made it to the quarters before then.

Looks like I will get some good quality player after logging in for seven consecutive days.

Might be a stupid question but does a prize of this sort await every week?
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 04-02-2022 at 12:36 PM.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Season 156 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20220402-174229_top-eleven.jpg

VIP
    The best 10 outfield players with morale at max can't score a single goal, but weak bench player, with low morale can... What a BS...
    And in two games today, opponents made much more fouls and received no cards, only one FK for us...

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1geeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1geeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1geeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

VIP
    I just love the fixtures...

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gd.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gdd.jpg

my team is 108% and I lose in the cup 1-2 to a team who is 85%, that is one **** unbalanced game.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

All this talk makes me feel bad for being a beneficiary of such troll results in some crucial, CL winning moments. Even in the Associations last weekend, it was my crucial underdog win that got us through to the final and eventually a tournament victory.

Seventh consecutive day of logging in and I get... A mid 20s striker with barely five stars and one on one special ability. I don't want to come across as ungrateful but get lost Nordeus lol.

Quiet season as expected. Only playing the league, flawless so far. Might lose the reverse fixture to my only title rival but my goal difference constantly getting better than his probably gives me that margin for error.

Haven't claimed the 7-day loan player yet on stage three of legendary lessons tour, want to wait another couple of days so I can have him for the game I mentioned above. In the meantime just training my team a little more to be more confident in winning stage four and obtaining one player permanently.

Impatiently waiting for season two to start already. Then again my team is in no shape currently to compete on the higher level so it's not a bad time to chill and collect these rests for upcoming days...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Banned
    my season is derailing with a snap of a finger, ever since this 3D update my team is hot garbage. Tactics are pointless and ineffective, no defensive or attacking cohesion, they are all over the place, my GK and defenders have regressed horribly, my attackers with 160-240% finishing can’t score to save their lives when it matters most, opposing GKs with low skills playing like prime Buffon, yet my 7.5 GK can’t keep a clean sheet, it’s no coincidence it has come after the 3D implementation. Thanks Nordeus
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 04-05-2022 at 06:03 AM.

VIP
    Idiocy...

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gddddddd.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gdddddddd.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gdddddddddd.jpg
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Rookie
    That is happening a lot with the new game engine.
    Team with most shots is the loser.

Sometimes it happens in real football.
    In Top Eleven 3D it happens most times.

VIP
    They played with fonts again...

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gddd.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast