Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 156 - Are you ready?

Season 156 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 156

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup and Friendly Championship?
    What are your achievements with your Club in FAs and FCs?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?
    Have you won the Top Scorer award?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Take a look at the guides list!

Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II

Communities & Supporters Clubs!

Clubs supporters & Communities - share tournaments!

And feel free to share your team settings, formation tips and more, here:
    Share your team Formation and Settings!

Banned
    great start to the league campaign, no doubt. I couldn’t attend the game and neither did the opposing manager. I had the team well rested and with high morale. Opposing GK had a blinder of course and my players couldn’t score. Sh*t joke of a game

Season 156 - Are you ready?-d20072c2-a27d-41e2-9827-b2447ee9e900.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-c76763ec-d68e-4f61-ad60-860bf3aea6db.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-f07014f9-98a9-4451-a3c4-b94ca4124162.jpg

VIP
    What to say, scripting continues... 7.77 average rating against bench players, only 2 - 0 at the end...

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1geee.jpg

Addicted
    First comeback in 3d!

Season 156 - Are you ready?-20220330_041633.jpg

'Sup.

Guess who decided to return from a long hibernation again.

Yep, obviously the 3D thing tempted me.

So one match in and my first goal was a free kick from like 40 yards out.

To make it even more special, the shot was going at a speed of 3 miles an hour.

Clearly the opponent's goalkeeper was bribed.

Scheduled a match with Mourinho. 20+ % difference in his favor.

I had lion's share of the ball and more opportunities than him, but struggled to hit the target.

Ended up losing 0-6. Seems legit.

Haven't seen any counters yet. The usual conclusion would be that the gameplay variety has gone down because of it.

But counters in 2D produced a goal 99% of the time so I guess we are back to square one.

For all the investment in updates looks like the text commentary produced the most suspense lol.

Also noticed that the possession bar massively tilting in either side doesn't always tell who will have the next chance to score.

Already accepted the imperfections of 3D presentation...

Apart from the complete lack of poacher goals. Just hit the rebound bro it's right there.

By the way... Play styles?

My biggest issue is I can't believe the trash I was given to work with initially, combined with very modest funds. Can't recall it being like this before.

Registered on day 3 of the season. OBVIOUSLY that meant that my club was knocked out in the first round of the cup before I could do anything about it.

Looking at the remaining teams in the draw there was a great chance of going far if I returned just a couple of days earlier.

Fortunately I could still catch up to the standards of my previous club, where I didn't collect rests through ads at all during level 1 season.

In the meantime, three teams in the league are about the same quality as mine, and I already beat two of them in the opening couple of games. So yay to that.

Objective is same as always - win all competitions once. Better not take me too long because my enthusiasm isn't as high as previous times I started from scratch.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

VIP
    Yesterday watching opponent's GK saving 12 in 12 highlights, while they score 1 from 2, 50%... The next game opponent scores 5 from 9, more than 50%... Today, palying at home against a weaker team... They play with DL DC DR in the back line and can't concede more than one, but with only an AMC in the attack they score 3 from 6, again 50%...
    GFY and your stupid engine!!! Preparation at max and 7 players under-perform against a weaker team!!!
    This is Mastroianni's last season, so is mine... Can't take this sh*t no more...

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1geeeeeee.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1geeeeeeee.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1geeeeee.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Yesterday watching opponent's GK saving 12 in 12 highlights, while they score 1 from 2, 50%... The next game opponent scores 5 from 9, more than 50%... Today, palying at home against a weaker team... They play with DL DC DR in the back line and can't concede more than one, but with only an AMC in the attack they score 3 from 6, again 50%...
    GFY and your stupid engine!!! Preparation at max and 7 players under-perform against a weaker team!!!
    This is Mastroianni's last season, so is mine... Can't take this sh*t no more...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1geeeeeee.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	139142

Name:	1geeeeeeee.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	139143

Name:	1geeeeee.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	139144
    You need to chill. Change your formation and tactics according to how the game is going. It's not that hard. That kinda stuff happens to me once in a while but not like three matches straight... Obv take a different approach

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Where is the thread where I can ask why is there no negotiations between the clubs for all-season or just to make it like weekend negotiations between clubs for players?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
    Where is the thread where I can ask why is there no negotiations between the clubs for all-season or just to make it like weekend negotiations between clubs for players?
    You can open a new thread with your suggestions here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggestions/

Cheers!

I have -209 tokens. Yes, MINUS tokens. How is this even possible? I can not play the game properly, I need quick help.

Made a thread about it: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...us-tokens.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast