Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 156 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I've noticed that too in many games this season. There was one where I won the first half 5-0 and I only managed to get 1 or 2 highlights in the second half with the opponent completely dominating. I tried changing orders several times but it didn't work, the game still ended 5-0 though with my GK making 'superb' saves and getting a very high rating and the opponent having more shots on target than me which all came in the second half.
    yup, had the same thing too. 1st half dominated by me & 2nd half dominated by the other guy who's absent.
    my guess is that i play with high press so player get tired on 2nd half. the thing i did is change to low press, play defend/attack (starts with normal) and somehow manage to switch that guy comeback to my comeback near death.
    my hypothesis is that nodeus change the engine by purposely let the game change by half. so if it happens to you, you just switch up a lil bit.
    pretty weird 1st half tactic done perfectly didnt workout any on the 2nd half

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Season 120 for us with the FCBayern München to try the 17th Super League and the 10th Super Cup so to get 2 digits in each trophy amount count.
    I don't feel that the team is doing well since I spend like 300 boosters to get on fire morales and improve some positions and the first thing that happened is na defeat in the first game I attended after the trainign and after a streak of wins....
    So lets see what happens.
    Looking forward to getting your thoughts down after 3d view update.
    khris likes this.

VIP
    AGAIN, ONE OF MY STARTERS GOT INJURY, WHILE ANOTHER FROM STARTING ELEVEN WAS SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS ****ING PATTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WE LOST 0 - 1 AGAINST A TEAM, WHO CREATED TWO CHANCES IN THE FIRST HALF, BECAUSE STUPID ENGINE IS SCRIPTING MY ATTACK ALL GAME LONG!!!!
    +43 GOAL DIFFERENCE vs. -7 GOAL DIFFERENCE, AND WE LOST!!!! WE DID BEAT THE SAME TEAM THREE TIMES ALREADY!!!! I AM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHYT!!! THIS IS MY LAST WEEK IN THE GAME!!!!

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gbbb.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gbbbb.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gbbbbb.jpg

Why are you even bothering you are first place losing or not. The worst thing is that I have the best team in the whole league and I'm still 5th place.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
    Why are you even bothering you are first place losing or not. The worst thing is that I have the best team in the whole league and I'm still 5th place.
    It's annoying to watch your team creating chances all game long and not scoring, while opponent scores from few highlights...

VIP
    RETARDED GAME TROLLED MY SUPERBLY PREPARED AND MOTIVATED TEAM AGAINST 13th PLACE OPPONENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE WERE 9 POINTS AHEAD 3 DAYS AGO AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY ****ING SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    Season 156 - Are you ready?-1gbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

VIP
    United is at 118%... The best player in attack is 8-star... He is also set-pieces taker... He got his first and only assist in 20th game of the season... What a BS game...

VIP
    Typical greedy Nordeus... The last day in Mastroianni's career... He has one more game before retirement and yet he got 2 days injury, to waste 4 more red packs...

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1fzzz.jpg

VIP
    My MC, I sold him yesterday, had 10 assists in 250 games... My DMC this season, 7 assists...

VIP
    Champions League #22...

Season 156 - Are you ready?-1fzzzzzz.jpg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast