Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

Addicted
    Unless they fix the hot shots, there is still no way I spend any tokens (let alone real money) on playstyles, meaning several sponsor tasks unfinished and no incentive to buy sponsor, too.

I’m sure they were thinking “many people buying premium sponsor but we’re losing playstyle customers, so let’s force playstyles on sponsor to increase are revenue there”, but hopefully this will backfire as less people buy playstyle AND less will buy sponsor.

Believe 72 asso points targets tankers. Tankers kinda deserve it, being one myself. Don’t see anything wrong with 3 max playstyles, it rewards spenders and players with multiple accounts.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-26-2022 at 10:33 PM.

We would link to customize our players ... Another big improvement would be that .... Our favorite player should look like we want ..... Another big update needed

Sent from my RX7 Mini using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Believe 72 asso points targets tankers. Tankers kinda deserve it, being one myself. Don’t see anything wrong with 3 max playstyles, it rewards spenders and players with multiple accounts.
    should've done that since earlier 3d updates. not now when my player already 25-26yo kinda hard to improve to 6* and every youth easily outplay the master playstyles. i have literally 11 masters back then. decide to ditch em because they're useless & not as good as the nonPS players

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    should've done that since earlier 3d updates. not now when my player already 25-26yo kinda hard to improve to 6* and every youth easily outplay the master playstyles. i have literally 11 masters back then. decide to ditch em because they're useless & not as good as the nonPS players
    I think playstyles still work, along with white skills. Special sponsor looks even more attractive now with lots of tokens and greens. And my fav pick is the all powerful premium SA! Time to start spending and stop brooding over spilt milk. We cant predict when things will happen

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Manager,

We have escalated this further to the team. Could you please share with me in a private message the ID of the ticket you opened with the support team?

Thanks!
    If you are still interested- still no reply - still the “error” is here… I repeat: instead of 20% time reduce the real reward is 10%

Apprentice
    Very difficult to accomplish much with special,sponsers. 50 League substitutions? Season is over if you are trying to win. Tankers of course, and I have no problem with tankers. It is their time and money. It is a game, and they can navigate their team like they see fit.

I have been playing this game quite extensively for close to a year now. Initially I liked it a lot because it seemed to be looking to give an actual manager experience. But as time progresses the game seems to more and more deviate a way from this and mainly seems to focus on nudging people to spend money in all the elements.

Previously the challenges were aimed at give you hints on things that would also help your performance. E.g. superb morale for starting 11 and subs, or trains 6 STs at once, or get starting 11 in top condition. Things that you could invest in, but still bring value for your results.

Currently we have challenges to make 50 subs, that is not going to improve your team’s performance if you want to speed that up.

All in all the game is going from good to worse quite quickly. You cannot just have a look at your team without being absolutely bombarded with nudges for all the promotions you have ignored already 40 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like the subs task at all. I didn't mind having to buy cheap players in order to complete the training tasks, but these subs tasks are just not going to be completed: my priority is winning matches.
    I agree with your comment about being bombarded with promotions.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Angry latest update = rubbish

Whoever decided to remove the Youth Academy Overall Quality Coach from the free rewards and make it a premium reward should hang their head in shame!

Utterly disgraceful how Special Sponsor has been made worse!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast