Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Season 158 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Samo vi nastavite da favorizujete tankere, nataknem vas na kurac!!! 29 uklizavanja prosečne odbrane, 10. na tabeli, sa minus gol razlikom i lošom formom??? Dva gola primamo iz slobodnjaka, a protivnik 18 faulova napravio i ne dadosmo nijedan!!! Ne znam ni koji sam se kurac vraćao!!! Tako je očigledno da je igra postala skriptovana 100%, u poslednjih par meseci

Attachment 139600
    Attachment 139601
    Attachment 139602
    Attachment 139603
    Nisi obrisao igru?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilko1 View Post
    Nisi obrisao igru?
    Ma budala... Obrisao, pa se vratio...

Well, this is how it ends this season from one side, the account was inactive for almost a year.
    We won the Cup.
    Season 158 - Are you ready?-cup.jpg
    Won the Super League.
    Season 158 - Are you ready?-super-legue.jpg
    Won the League.
    Season 158 - Are you ready?-liga.jpg
    Loosing unfairly in the Super Cup but what you can do that's nordeus, they want money but not getting it from me
    Season 158 - Are you ready?-super-cup.jpg

On the other side, very bad season and that's nothing to worry about because the past 2 seasons were the same we all know how nordeus works.
    Season 158 - Are you ready?-screenshot-20220618-104530-top-eleven.jpg
    Last edited by Bilko1; 06-18-2022 at 09:03 AM.
    Black & White likes this.

An unlikely strong finish got me 4th place in the league. Among others, the champions were dominated 5-0 despite them being a stronger team by several percentages. Only 5 points between first and fourth in the end, very balanced competition.

The team finishes the season at 113% quality, comfortably the best squad I ever had. But nothing to show for. 4th in the league, cup semis, CL quarters. I don't know if it's like this generally in lower levels but I hardly stood a chance despite all the effort put in. Here is hoping I am not handed such bad cards in the next few seasons, so the cup and Super League can be conquered...

Hope y'all enjoyed your season!

Coulda, woulda, shoulda won the quad.
    I won the league, CL and Super Cup, but I lost in the Cup in R32 to a team one level higher and 14% stronger. Why do Nordeus constantly let higher levels teams play one level below in the cup and CL?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    Coulda, woulda, shoulda won the quad.
    I won the league, CL and Super Cup, but I lost in the Cup in R32 to a team one level higher and 14% stronger. Why do Nordeus constantly let higher levels teams play one level below in the cup and CL?
    Because they prefer to do nothing, rather than to solve a problem...
    JohnnyEye likes this.

VIP
    Gooooooo... meeeez...

Season 158 - Are you ready?-1fccccccccccccc.jpg
    Season 158 - Are you ready?-96-liga-.jpg

Banned
    new season, same bs, GKs playing superhuman, i won the 1st leg of my cup tie at home, i had 13 shots on target and barely won 2-0 against a much weaker opponent, the opposing 5 star GK saved 11 shots against my top attackers, my goals came from 2 MC and this stupid game gives out high player ratings like candy, my front 3 all got 7-8 rating despite not scoring or assisting. This is beyond pathetic

VIP
    All day long... I do not buy old players... I do not bid for old players... I guess tanking again...

Season 158 - Are you ready?-1fb.jpg

New season is here, thread closed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678