Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ST at 192%

Rookie

ST at 192%

How is this possible?
    Surely he passed the 180 rule some time ago?
    ST at 192%-img-20220707-wa0003.jpg

I'll follow this thread because this is what I am seeing and I wonder how it works. One possibility is that the player's team is at a higher level than yours, I think.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    I'll follow this thread because this is what I am seeing and I wonder how it works. One possibility is that the player's team is at a higher level than yours, I think.
    No. We are both at Level 19.
    He does play for an Association called 'Sigenius Youtube' in the Ultimate level.
    Every side in that association has players over 190%.

How? It can not be by training because of the 180 rule?

bruh you can still get %skills from video drills, tasks rewards, that gambling rewards.
    but you know what you cant get skill if your player is 180% and above? IF HE WON THE MAN OF THE MATCH!
    the 4% reward for being man of the match just burned because nodeus fukup the game
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    He does play for an Association called 'Sigenius Youtube' in the Ultimate level.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post

it cannot be train but it can increase as rewards from video drills, man of the match 4% (now this didnt work nodeus fuked it up big time), 4% dailygift, skill rewards from task, skill rewards from last gambling event, you can still increase % by playing matches (hence why everyone who already 180% their player make tons of friendlies)
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    Ask nords, its because of their events lately, some people go up to a non sense level.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    How is this possible?
    Surely he passed the 180 rule some time ago?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20220707-WA0003.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	139689
    He trained that player to 180%, than added % from premium. Check if he have Mourinho support on his matches.

Apprentice
    My striker is 200 as high as you can go. I train to 175. Then pay full amount to personal trainer and go to 183. Apply the finishing 30 to that for top scorer, should be 186, but sometimes Nordeus shorts me. Then, I apply special sponsor awards. I usually stop at 195 because I want to be at 175 when next season starts but with Frenzy awards I pushed it to 200, which means I will start at 180. So no special trainer, next season, I am on iPad and do not know how to shoot a screen shot. However, this year he is not scoring. Last year he scored 133 goals in 50 games. This year 70 in 37. This will be the first time I have scored less than 100 in 20 plus seasons. Nordeus has tried to make the games closer. There were games he scored 4 to 7 but this year I have scored 3 like 3 times.

Rookie
    I totally get how a game player can get a 200% striker by doing all the stuff above, but how does nordeus generate a player like this for their unite cup event. he's ridiculous. he scores on EVERY free kick. so you tackling has to be set to easy. 200% in every category is crazy ... well crossing is 197% and dribbling is 195%. i would also like to know what gray skills are needed for 100% free kick success because my free kick taker has better, shooting, finishing and crossing than this guy and the set piece SA. he's not even 33% successful.

ST at 192%-kurto.jpg

this is my guy:
    ST at 192%-veleski.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast