Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: King events

The matches are really fast, you cant do much about it, there is 1 animations in first half, 1 animation from 45 to 80 minute, and than all action happened in last 10 minutes. I had matches with 4 goals in 4 minutes (84, 85, 86, 87) and a matches with 6 goals in last 10 minutes. SICK

I thought that was just me. I seemed to be stuck on 37 minutes in one game for a good few minutes. The only clue that it hadn't crashed was the bar down the bottom of the pitch

It was during king of kings event. I got the trophy from a manager level 57 at 105% and I was at 102%. He challenged me and it failed first time. Then he again challenged and won. After that I challenged and lost first time in Tie breaker. My players put shots wide of goal for no apparent reason. Then in next challenge I never had the ball in highlights. The difference between 2 teams were just 3%. And I won first time. This makes no sense.

Can anybody provide with any expanation?

Rookie
    King of the king has been canceled ! totaly crazy... We fight for 30 tokens and Nordeus gave to us 10 greens, blues and reds !!! What a shame
    Ristiina FC

Level 22

20 League Titles
    14 Champions Leagues
    13 Cups
    14 Super Cups
    1 Super League

Apprentice
    This event is exposed them, faster time and fast goals, so......

I was thinking that compensation for cancellation ain’t bad. Stress free. No need to complain about playing against tankers. Bad draw this time around for me, battling hard for 3rd

Apprentice
    What cancellation? What compensation? Mine is still live

Quote Originally Posted by Ristiina FC View Post
    King of the king has been canceled ! totaly crazy... We fight for 30 tokens and Nordeus gave to us 10 greens, blues and reds !!! What a shame
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I was thinking that compensation for cancellation ain’t bad. Stress free. No need to complain about playing against tankers. Bad draw this time around for me, battling hard for 3rd
    Wasn't the compensation for losing important matches due to some bug? Nothing to do with KOK right?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Wasn't the compensation for losing important matches due to some bug? Nothing to do with KOK right?
    Yea i ain’t affected. According to his post, it seems like another bug altogether. Compensation amount he mentioned aint bad if one considers the time required and if there is only a slim chance at a top 3 finish.

Anyway, No complains. 3rd place for me on zero spend.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 08-11-2022 at 08:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12