Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How can i avoid mutant teams in my league?

Question How can i avoid mutant teams in my league?

How can one avoid mutant teams in the league? For 2 seasons now I've encountered mutant teams nonstop, I'm tired of him winning the trophy each season.

Help 🥺

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_Wayne_05 View Post
    How can one avoid mutant teams in the league? For 2 seasons now I've encountered mutant teams nonstop, I'm tired of him winning the trophy each season.

Help
    Try to lower the team quality on the last season day. If your quality is lower than 100% you will avoid +1 level teams and probably mutant teams.
    "Probably" isn't a guarantee.

Addicted
    Mutants are no longer as strong as before, probably thanks to new programming from Top11. I've beaten mutant teams in Association a number of times recently. Previously they would have destroyed my team within minutes.

I have seven (7) 140% mutants in my league, 10+ in the cup and I think 3 in the Champions League. Nordeus has finished my season b4 it even started

become a mutant yourself @.@

I was in the same position as you for a few seasons. I was building my team up to a start-of-season percentage of 105-110%, but was getting matched with 140+% teams so was a challenge to finish in top 8 let alone top 3.

The past few seasons my starting percentage has been 95-97% and my leagues have been much more competitive and more fun to play.
    Bruce_Wayne_05 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenturonxz View Post
    become a mutant yourself @.@
    Better still, become a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (maybe most people forgot this famous cartoon series already or were too young to remember).

I think kids of today know Turtles very well. I know my older kid does and he's 5.

Dreamer
    Can be easy solved in my opinion, just make a leagues for top 4 teams from last season, give other teams chance for trophie and see how they play vs teams of their strength, instead get masacred from 40% over them, in champion league group this season i get goal diff 26:0 after 5 games, no fun for me as it is not funy facing in 30 or more % teams over me in knockout stage either, not mention 60% stronger teams i get in king of the kings groups
    Bruce_Wayne_05 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast