Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How can i avoid mutant teams in my league?

Question How can i avoid mutant teams in my league?

How can one avoid mutant teams in the league? For 2 seasons now I've encountered mutant teams nonstop, I'm tired of him winning the trophy each season.

Help 🥺

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_Wayne_05 View Post
    How can one avoid mutant teams in the league? For 2 seasons now I've encountered mutant teams nonstop, I'm tired of him winning the trophy each season.

Help 🥺
    Try to lower the team quality on the last season day. If your quality is lower than 100% you will avoid +1 level teams and probably mutant teams.
    "Probably" isn't a guarantee.

Addicted
    Mutants are no longer as strong as before, probably thanks to new programming from Top11. I've beaten mutant teams in Association a number of times recently. Previously they would have destroyed my team within minutes.

I have seven (7) 140% mutants in my league, 10+ in the cup and I think 3 in the Champions League. Nordeus has finished my season b4 it even started 😭😭😭😭

become a mutant yourself @.@

I was in the same position as you for a few seasons. I was building my team up to a start-of-season percentage of 105-110%, but was getting matched with 140+% teams so was a challenge to finish in top 8 let alone top 3.

The past few seasons my starting percentage has been 95-97% and my leagues have been much more competitive and more fun to play.
    Bruce_Wayne_05 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenturonxz View Post
    become a mutant yourself @.@
    Better still, become a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (maybe most people forgot this famous cartoon series already or were too young to remember).

😂😂😂😂

Rookie
    I think kids of today know Turtles very well. I know my older kid does and he's 5.

Addicted
    Can be easy solved in my opinion, just make a leagues for top 4 teams from last season, give other teams chance for trophie and see how they play vs teams of their strength, instead get masacred from 40% over them, in champion league group this season i get goal diff 26:0 after 5 games, no fun for me as it is not funy facing in 30 or more % teams over me in knockout stage either, not mention 60% stronger teams i get in king of the kings groups
    Bruce_Wayne_05 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast