Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Teams not leveling up

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But you can see if a DL joins the attack, the rating patterns and the actions they do, how often they appear in any animation, etc.
    Still yeah, I understand your point, a test vs a much lower avq team will have the advantadge for you so basically you guarantee the attack animations almost all the time, so it may be more profitable to compare attacking players than defenses.

Maybe a more close quality or even a higher team would expose in a better way the defences and the GK in first instance, which is the main player in defense.
    But as I mentioned, all is about perception, check the player behaviour and try to feel its limit. If works, works, if do not work, and for some reason the team doesnt play fluidly, maybe there is someone to be sacked.
    Thank you for the assistance and explanation, Khris. I will try to check it with my team. Btw, what is your current team now and your FA?
    khris likes this.

Khris, with the lack of importance placed on MCs, does this mean the MLs and MRs share the same spot in the engine's list making? Do they share the same fate as MCs as they are on the same line?

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Thank you for the assistance and explanation, Khris. I will try to check it with my team. Btw, what is your current team now and your FA?
    You are welcome, right now Im semi active with FCBayern München, PEZCPY association that was active year ago but right now Im alone there.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Khris, with the lack of importance placed on MCs, does this mean the MLs and MRs share the same spot in the engine's list making? Do they share the same fate as MCs as they are on the same line?
    Yeah, we could say that MCs and MR ML and I dould say too DL DR (old DML DMR that now don't exist) are in a same position of contributive chances at some point.
    Still a DL/DR will never score as a good MC, I had great MCs in my club that had a very high performance, reaching almost the top scorer.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yeah, we could say that MCs and MR ML and I dould say too DL DR (old DML DMR that now don't exist) are in a same position of contributive chances at some point.
    Still a DL/DR will never score as a good MC, I had great MCs in my club that had a very high performance, reaching almost the top scorer.
    After 3d view update;
    Goalies have internal monster GK bug.
    DL/DR are gained assist contribution.
    DMC/MC's assist/score/importance are increased.
    AMC goal score are increased, AML/AMR score/importance are decreased.
    Always one of the key player(high rating potential) is selected from your bench in pre-calculation.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    After 3d view update;
    Goalies have internal monster GK bug.
    DL/DR are gained assist contribution.
    DMC/MC's assist/score/importance are increased.
    AMC goal score are increased, AML/AMR score/importance are decreased.
    Always one of the key player(high rating potential) is selected from your bench in pre-calculation.
    Yeah, GKs have a similar situarion as when the %s where introduced with the training system with the 180% rule... they fixed the scores too much and a re-calibration was needed, now I guess the same happens somehow since Ive seen teams in community tournaments just with a full 1* defence and a 7-8-9* GK winning...

Just started playing and was naively hoping in this game being a challenging test of decision making within the realms of the actual game of football.

I'd say after reading this whole thread. If I were yall or one who has played this game for years on end, or had the wonderment of playing it in it's heyday, where at least something made some lick of sense football wise , I'd put it to rest or out to pasture. Have a ceremony. Smoke a cigar. Smoke a J. Whatever the hell it takes, but retire
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456