Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Teams not leveling up

  1. #41
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,074
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Well you may be right here, but in this case the question is - how to achieve better rating patterns with your team, when you have everything trained to the top. And how for example a bot team 40-50% lower with crap players get better ratings than your team?

    Right now I'm for example on the stage where noting works and you have no idea what can be fixed or changed to get better results. My team is perfectly trained, all the players with SAs and PSs and I try changing formations and tactics but somehow nothing works. And this makes you think what is wrong with this game or with you? Some people from lower levels keep boasting about their perfect results with crap teams saying that I make mistakes and have no experience, but saying that you have no experience after 9 years of playing this game sounds stupid.

    So you still keep searching in this case and you still come to the same conclussion - nothing depends on you
    Training doesn't impact the ratings. You cant train a player and make him go from a 7-7-7-7-7 to a 10... the limits are set by default by assigning internal roles with different powers achiebable for each player, you can expose the internal programming and see the player limit by playing a friendly vs a -10 levels team.

    The only way to create the "perfect team" is to understand how the engine assigns roles, and how many good roles can exist in your team, so then you check subs and reserves in a friendly as commented before, and you basically, have to liberate the old excelent programmed players and their roles, so then when you go to the market there is a chance to have a new player with a good role with high dominance+contributive power.

    It is a sketch of what the engine does by my experience, I cant explin it in another way sadly lol

  2. #42
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Training doesn't impact the ratings. You cant train a player and make him go from a 7-7-7-7-7 to a 10... the limits are set by default by assigning internal roles with different powers achiebable for each player, you can expose the internal programming and see the player limit by playing a friendly vs a -10 levels team.

    The only way to create the "perfect team" is to understand how the engine assigns roles, and how many good roles can exist in your team, so then you check subs and reserves in a friendly as commented before, and you basically, have to liberate the old excelent programmed players and their roles, so then when you go to the market there is a chance to have a new player with a good role with high dominance+contributive power.

    It is a sketch of what the engine does by my experience, I cant explin it in another way sadly lol
    Does that mean we don't need to train players at all?

    Somehow sometimes I feel there are some caps built inside each player - for example players with 150-200 white skills perform better than players with 200-250 skills. Maybe this is just my personal view, but somehow it feels like this

  3. #43
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,074
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Does that mean we don't need to train players at all?

    Somehow sometimes I feel there are some caps built inside each player - for example players with 150-200 white skills perform better than players with 200-250 skills. Maybe this is just my personal view, but somehow it feels like this
    Thats what Ive been saying during all the discussion lol Again:
    each player, has a internal role assigned (now the playstyle tells you which one is), when you sign him, this role has animations linked, and this role has 2 powers
    assigned, the Dominance power and the Contributive power, one, affects the amount of animations a player can join, so a Key player that gets 10-10-10 earns this because is elegible for many animations because his ratio of power, and if he scores is because he has Contributive power, so efficency in the actions.

    From here, its simple if you know nhow to read this, since a "perfect team" with well programmed players should play very fluidly, if this doesnt happen or you barely win, its because a player, or 2, or 3 have a lot of dominance power and low efficency, covering and overcoming other players that maybe are more effective and if you do some substitutions thats why sometimes the score is unlocked, because the lists that the game does to fill the animations with players are based in the dominance power, so a substitution or a red card eliminating a player, change the lists.

    Regarding the players and training, the visual skills, only impact the visual margin, that sets the parameters and its distance VS the opponent team quality, them all is about distances vs the opponent, and the best way to train ofc. is to train first of all, the best programmed players to overcome the opponent.

    And yeah, you dont need to train the 11, because the engine never use 11vs11 players in the simulation, and yeah, if we could have a situation, where absolutely all managers, start a season with 180% players and full whites at 340%, we would see these parameters and that each player, has different limits in his contribution power, so meaning this that the training isnt proportional and based in the visual skills and a strict proportion, like I train my STs shooting to 340 and all score always 3 goals.


    The visual skills are nothing in a sense that a 100% shooting player could score 40 goals because his power and one with 250 shooting could barely score a single goal every 2 games, because of his role and the limitations that spread the power by default, setting limits.

    Somehow, you can feel it.

  4. #44
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,070
    So this just happened today. My gk who is a dc got MOM. Lol.
    Every single team i beat or drew against was at least 50 quality better. Guess these 3 star old auction players are well programmed since they were all in incorrect postions and i played with screwed up tactics and formation?

    What do i have to do to lose?
    Teams not leveling up-986512fa-ca2e-4f1b-abc1-99f84b6b8252.jpg

  5. #45
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    So this just happened today. My gk who is a dc got MOM. Lol.
    Every single team i beat or drew against was at least 50 quality better. Guess these 3 star old auction players are well programmed since they were all in incorrect postions and i played with screwed up tactics and formation?

    What do i have to do to lose?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	986512FA-CA2E-4F1B-ABC1-99F84B6B8252.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	140134
    You're catchin' the monster GK bug in the game.

  6. #46
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    You're catchin' the monster GK bug in the game.
    Lol .............

  7. #47
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Thats what Ive been saying during all the discussion lol Again:
    each player, has a internal role assigned (now the playstyle tells you which one is), when you sign him, this role has animations linked, and this role has 2 powers
    assigned, the Dominance power and the Contributive power, one, affects the amount of animations a player can join, so a Key player that gets 10-10-10 earns this because is elegible for many animations because his ratio of power, and if he scores is because he has Contributive power, so efficency in the actions.

    From here, its simple if you know nhow to read this, since a "perfect team" with well programmed players should play very fluidly, if this doesnt happen or you barely win, its because a player, or 2, or 3 have a lot of dominance power and low efficency, covering and overcoming other players that maybe are more effective and if you do some substitutions thats why sometimes the score is unlocked, because the lists that the game does to fill the animations with players are based in the dominance power, so a substitution or a red card eliminating a player, change the lists.

    Regarding the players and training, the visual skills, only impact the visual margin, that sets the parameters and its distance VS the opponent team quality, them all is about distances vs the opponent, and the best way to train ofc. is to train first of all, the best programmed players to overcome the opponent.

    And yeah, you dont need to train the 11, because the engine never use 11vs11 players in the simulation, and yeah, if we could have a situation, where absolutely all managers, start a season with 180% players and full whites at 340%, we would see these parameters and that each player, has different limits in his contribution power, so meaning this that the training isnt proportional and based in the visual skills and a strict proportion, like I train my STs shooting to 340 and all score always 3 goals.


    The visual skills are nothing in a sense that a 100% shooting player could score 40 goals because his power and one with 250 shooting could barely score a single goal every 2 games, because of his role and the limitations that spread the power by default, setting limits.

    Somehow, you can feel it.
    Sorry for so many questions - still trying to understand your theory and now it is much more clear.

    In this case how do you understand which of your players is this ONE you need? How do you test them? where can you find them? market? special offers?

  8. #48
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,074
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Sorry for so many questions - still trying to understand your theory and now it is much more clear.

    In this case how do you understand which of your players is this ONE you need? How do you test them? where can you find them? market? special offers?
    You test them vs a -10 levels team, so to have all your players at +180% from the opponent which is the max that the simulator simulates, so the new players 4-5* and your 9* will have the same star.

    You check the performance, what the player does, basically its about perception and see if the team play fluidm who misses a lot, who is aggressive, who cant score more than 1 goal etc
    And for me the best source is the asistant and the academy... players aren't like the old nordgens anymore, but they are a bit better than the ones from the market/scout list.

  9. #49
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You test them vs a -10 levels team, so to have all your players at +180% from the opponent which is the max that the simulator simulates, so the new players 4-5* and your 9* will have the same star.

    You check the performance, what the player does, basically its about perception and see if the team play fluidm who misses a lot, who is aggressive, who cant score more than 1 goal etc
    And for me the best source is the asistant and the academy... players aren't like the old nordgens anymore, but they are a bit better than the ones from the market/scout list.
    What about the defensive players in this case? They will not have such a performance playing against weak teams

  10. #50
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,074
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    What about the defensive players in this case? They will not have such a performance playing against weak teams
    But you can see if a DL joins the attack, the rating patterns and the actions they do, how often they appear in any animation, etc.
    Still yeah, I understand your point, a test vs a much lower avq team will have the advantadge for you so basically you guarantee the attack animations almost all the time, so it may be more profitable to compare attacking players than defenses.

    Maybe a more close quality or even a higher team would expose in a better way the defences and the GK in first instance, which is the main player in defense.
    But as I mentioned, all is about perception, check the player behaviour and try to feel its limit. If works, works, if do not work, and for some reason the team doesnt play fluidly, maybe there is someone to be sacked.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast