Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Teams not leveling up

Rookie

Teams not leveling up

Can someone explain why teams that were level 98 last season and won the leagues or simply got promoted have not gone up to level 99 there a whole bunch on my server especially in the champions league groups i was level 97 last season and now my team is level 98 and i have to face all these sides with extremely high team %
    ridiculous complete waste of time even trying to match these sides most have a team % above 160
    sorry but every match also scripted badly now, i really don't know why i play this game anymore
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc3; 10-09-2022 at 04:12 PM.

Everyone in the room is wondering the same thing. The elephant has expanded enough.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    Can someone explain why teams that were level 98 last season and won the leagues or simply got promoted have not gone up to level 99 there a whole bunch on my server especially in the champions league groups i was level 97 last season and now my team is level 98 and i have to face all these sides with extremely high team %
    ridiculous complete waste of time even trying to match these sides most have a team % above 160
    sorry but every match also scripted badly now, i really don't know why i play this game anymore
    it's not a bug. u just finally reach the pinacle of your server. congrats for being the max level on your server.
    i've play this game for 130+ seasons. guess what my level is? lower than 110 and i've never finish outside of top8.
    because my server dont have enough manager and teams to make enough league they decide to not level us up once in every 2months/seasons

they should've merge more servers or let the top10 to promote instead of punishing us the top8 every 2-3seasons.
    i hate watching the newer teams skipping my level because nodeus dont know how to merge server again or make league like how they make division for association.
    i actually bored and sick seeing same team every season now. i would love to be pair against other teams but nodeus just dont know how to solve this top of the server issue
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-09-2022 at 06:40 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

I'll pass this as issue in the report so to ask for a servers merge if posible.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    you know how bad our server is?
    last season the top league in that server had top 8 all at 170%-200% team percentage.
    i'm at 2nd or 3rd top league and i'm at 160%. feels like tanker but we're not tanking.
    oh and the 1 on top league are all whales. whenever i'm faced against them in the cup or CL feels like anchovy swimming beside them.
    or i'm worm and they're dragons. something like that
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-10-2022 at 02:21 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And the problem is gone or not? Merging servers make more problems, not only they shall still stay same level (not enough teams for level up) but we have another problem (too many strong teams) that make the game not playable even for 180% teams. They spend hundreds of € every season and still not winning trophies. Don't merge the servers, that is making managers leaving the clubs and that is when we have even less clubs top level, managers rather starts from level 1. DONT GIVE THEM SILLY IDEAS MORE.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    And the problem is gone or not? Merging servers make more problems, not only they shall still stay same level (not enough teams for level up) but we have another problem (too many strong teams) that make the game not playable even for 180% teams. They spend hundreds of € every season and still not winning trophies. Don't merge the servers, that is making managers leaving the clubs and that is when we have even less clubs top level, managers rather starts from level 1. DONT GIVE THEM SILLY IDEAS MORE.
    For me, the ideal plan would be to set the level 100 as max. level and create a loop, so L100 promotion would send you to L50 and like this forver and ever lol

Cause, not, of course that this is a not resolved issue that always need attention if we have no definitive solution, and we have to think that one day we will have 200 levels, what have no sense IMO.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    it's not a bug. u just finally reach the pinacle of your server. congrats for being the max level on your server.
    i've play this game for 130+ seasons. guess what my level is? lower than 110 and i've never finish outside of top8.
    because my server dont have enough manager and teams to make enough league they decide to not level us up once in every 2months/seasons

they should've merge more servers or let the top10 to promote instead of punishing us the top8 every 2-3seasons.
    i hate watching the newer teams skipping my level because nodeus dont know how to merge server again or make league like how they make division for association.
    i actually bored and sick seeing same team every season now. i would love to be pair against other teams but nodeus just dont know how to solve this top of the server issue
    I am level 105 and the top of our server - we still go up a level - ie 104-105, but the players don't lose the 20% every 3 seasons

Apprentice
    I wouldn't mind that Khris - ie loop back to level 50, but their is nothing for long term players in special sponsor, bench boost, transfers, stadium upgrades and it is quite nice not losing the 20% every 3 seasons
    Last edited by davewootton1964; 10-27-2022 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    I am level 105 and the top of our server - we still go up a level - ie 104-105, but the players don't lose the 20% every 3 seasons
    then your server probably still have tons of managers while mine dont have enough or there're too many managers quit this game already because stuck at higher level facing tons of unwinnable team.

pretty sure my server now only levels up after 2season. 1 season you level up, next season you're stuck(sometimes people just tank this season because they know they're not going up)

i also on the verge of quitting..just staying because of my ultimate asso friends. well that's the main reason i actually still playing.
    they sponsor me while i just casually play and support others as usual
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-11-2022 at 03:25 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast