Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Teams not leveling up

  1. #11
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    For me, the ideal plan would be to set the level 100 as max. level and create a loop, so L100 promotion would send you to L50 and like this forver and ever lol

    Cause, not, of course that this is a not resolved issue that always need attention if we have no definitive solution, and we have to think that one day we will have 200 levels, what have no sense IMO.
    why not after you reach level100, all these over100 get into the 1 big clusterfuk server contains of veteran level100.
    kinda like mmorpg at 1st you're on small server leveling up and finally when you've reach level100 you're ready to go to open world

  2. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    They spend hundreds of € every season and still not winning trophies.
    Does people really do something like this? And here I am wondering why nothing changes, only more cream, but still the same shiRt underneath.

  3. #13
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejst View Post
    Does people really do something like this? And here I am wondering why nothing changes, only more cream, but still the same shiRt underneath.
    i want to say you must be new to top11. but you're actually been in forum since 2014.

    but yes. there're tons of people like this in online and mobile gaming. the terms we use to call this kinda people is wallets or whales. since they just open their wallets to buy all those things that make their team powderful. i mean powerful..

    i like top11 because it's not gacha game but since take2 & nodeus introduce frenzy that's so similar to gacha where it's a gamble that whoever throw money just to get to last reward get tons of advantages over others who dont spend money in this game.

    funnily these guys are at top level, throwing money yet they can only win 1 or no trophies because they face each other in the league, cup & CL/SL

  4. #14
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    218
    I cant believe how they can't equalise leagues, how can I be put against people 25 to 35 % higher than me. I don't mind losing, but if badly affects my association which isn't fair. I am penalised for trying to compete, whereas those that manipulate get all the benefits

  5. #15
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,986
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    why not after you reach level100, all these over100 get into the 1 big clusterfuk server contains of veteran level100.
    kinda like mmorpg at 1st you're on small server leveling up and finally when you've reach level100 you're ready to go to open world
    We can't have 300 levels because of the own nature of the servers. lol Its a constant issue...

  6. #16
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,070
    Doesn’t top eleven pay players to play like other games? Always good to insert some wallets and whales in every game so real players with big egos spend! Everyone i know at lower to middle levels manipulate if they ain't tanking these days, just check out top 100 associations.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-14-2022 at 01:52 AM.

  7. #17
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We can't have 300 levels because of the own nature of the servers. lol Its a constant issue...
    then do as you say. as soon as we reach level 100 revert to level 50 and put stars or color the name as achievement to reach 100.
    the default is black color, 1st time reach 100 bronze color, 2nd time silver, 3rd time gold.
    or put stars on top of your name or decorate the player profile on friends list whatsoever.
    other game did this for the one who have reach milestones or achievement etc

    edited: also when revert just throw the team into new server. hate facing same team even after you got revert after reach100. basically that's the same.
    yeah you can manipulate % in order not to face same team, but i hate doing that.
    i only did that to reach 10trebles and only sell unwanted players now because winning trebles without fight is boring. might as well just play single player offline football manager.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-14-2022 at 04:33 AM.
    khris likes this.

  8. #18
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post

    yeah you can manipulate % in order not to face same team, but i hate doing that.
    i only did that to reach 10trebles and only sell unwanted players now because winning trebles without fight is boring. might as well just play single player offline football manager.
    Yeah but the best way imo is probably to manipulate and manage quality if you like it challenging. Just stick it out with those 1 star players and try to win. Its boring if you don’t manipulate because their draws are often bad. Had you manipulated, at least you have the option to increase quality whenever which helps in events and getting freebies. Probably doesn’t apply to top server players as manipulating doesnt help?

    I feel the game will do whatever is necessary to corner us to spend. We have to do whatever is necessary to have fun without overspending. Some spending in order to save time makes sense though.

    But you guys have different problems, the top server issue really needs fixing. I like the max level 100 and earn a badge before restarting in a new combined elite server or something of that sorts. If still insufficient players, just insert alot more bots than look like real players or have AI manage those teams that quit. Just like how its done for teams that have accounts deleted mid season.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-14-2022 at 07:05 AM.

  9. #19
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yeah but the best way imo is probably to manipulate and manage quality if you like it challenging. Just stick it out with those 1 star players and try to win. Its boring if you don’t manipulate because their draws are often bad. Had you manipulated, at least you have the option to increase quality whenever which helps in events and getting freebies. Probably doesn’t apply to top server players as manipulating doesnt help?

    I feel the game will do whatever is necessary to corner us to spend. We have to do whatever is necessary to have fun without overspending. Some spending in order to save time makes sense though.

    But you guys have different problems, the top server issue really needs fixing. I like the max level 100 and earn a badge before restarting in a new combined elite server or something of that sorts. If still insufficient players, just insert alot more bots than look like real players or have AI manage those teams that quit. Just like how its done for teams that have accounts deleted mid season.
    that's why i want to merge all server. just like how association draws are. atleast i face against new teams every season.
    would be funny seeing 14 manipulators drawn in 1league or 14whales in 1league.
    and that's why i only play this game for association. the battle for survival in ultimate asso.
    also i hope the semi & finals would be scrapped because most of the time my asso would face top100 asso in semi while in 3/4place we can easily beaten other team Xpoints and concede none points.
    let the asso final standing be the final points of these 2 battles. just so my association who always finish 3rd get 2nd place and higher tokens weekly

  10. #20
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    366
    Hi guys. Glad to see so mane experienced managers in one thread. It's been a long time since I last entered the forum - almost 4 years. @Khris, glad you are still here, mate! I miss a lot our crazy worldcups you organized previously. I still keep the emblem for the winning of the 2nd worldcup and I'm still very proud of it)))

    Happy to see that I'm not the one seeing the problem that now exist that refer to top level. I'm now still level 99 having played 110 seasons. And I have reached top level of the server starting from season 82. Well it was actually the last time I have ever won any title ((( As you say - nothing actually helps. Perfectly trained 170+ players with 250-300+ white skills cannot score a single goal and the draw keeps giving me 70-80% opponents higher than me even in the league. Once I made an experiment and started the season with 78% team and still got 170% opponents and higher.

    I still keep this team just for habit but somehow decided to give this game another chance starting a new club. First 10 seasons were too easy. Somehow the game did manage to give me 3 loses in the more important matches that cost me 3 cups, but still perfectly trained team playing against much weaker opponents had it's winning series of more than 450 matches.

    The fun started once I turned to level 11 where I'm now. Still same lower opponents, still same and even better trained players of my team, but this time the engine suddenly changed. And this season it turns out in the cup only. Somehow 40% lower team without manager (78% against my 117%) can easiy bit me twice with incredible statictics (22/14 shots of the opponent against 5/2 shots of my team). How the hell suddenly my strikers forgot to shot. I also like 40-60% keepers making 12-14 saves when 160% keeper missing 3 goals out of 3 shots.

    So the conclussion is easy. Just as I have been telling all those years before - the engine and the results are predetermined. Top level of the server is the biggest headache of the game and Nordeus does nothing to solve it for so many years already. But the sad thing is that still the engine is broken. I miss those times when we were reading text matches but the managers decisions, formations and tactics really had important influence on the game process.
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast