Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Season 164 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    FAO khris
    As I have mentioned in another post, can we have a link to this forum on the game as it used to be really popular and useful for new players. This thread previously had hundreds of replies now down to a few.
    There is actually one in the game. If you go to the Community Feed menu, on the top of the page it says “Follow us on:” and then the links to twitter, youtube etc. with their logos. And at the end, there is the TE visual which should lead you to the forum main page. This is for mobile by the way, no idea about the PC version.
    khris likes this.

Did the ownership change? Got a notification that TE is part of Zynga now

Looks that way. Those hoping for more value from the game (and fewer microtransactions) can have their dreams dashed now.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    Did the ownership change? Got a notification that TE is part of Zynga now
    No, Nordeus was acquired by Take-Two June of 2021.
    Then Take-Two acquired Zynga this past summer.
    Maybe an internal re-org or just terms of service or privacy policy updates by Zynga. Nordeus may just fall under the Zynga umbrella now. I doubt anything will change
    Last edited by Julandron; 11-28-2022 at 10:28 PM.
    xander likes this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 164 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2022-11-28-20-12-19-391_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg  

Banned
    this rigged game, i just lost 9-0 to a team on matchday 25 , i beat him 3-2 in the 1st half of the season, lost against him in the cup by 1 goal, that team was out of the title race already, it doesn't make any sense how i lost by this margin, my team is 145,6% and his team is 158%, player for player it's close, this bs can't be happening, i understand if i had lost by a little margin, not 9-0, my whole team was simply a no show, despite full training bonus, well rested, me attending, opposing manager didn't even show up. Now the 2nd placed team full of monsters will definitely beat me to the title. Until this point my team was on fire, beating my direct rivals and small teams, but for a strange reason this game engine completely screwed my team. This game defies any logic whatsoever
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 12-02-2022 at 07:47 AM.
    khris likes this.

Banned
    you can moderate my texts all you like, it doesnt hide the fact that this game is a big joke and you should be ashamed of trying to scam people.

Season 165 is here, so lets go!

Replies: 17
    Views: 1,745

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12