Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Bilko1 View Post
    Sorry for my english its not good. Everytime when I face bot they have max score never miss, max I miss when already you miss two or more shoots. In the fast levels where the target moves faster you dont have a chance to get all the shoots you must miss one or more but they dont miss. The other thing when I shoot the goalkeper everytime get my shoot. When you play with normal person they play normal miss chances and so on, stupid game with bots.
    yeah i know, the 1st tutorial with morinho we also face against bot but that bot is on very easy difficulty.
    but the one nodeus dish out to everyone is super hard bot.
    i'm really surprise the opponent GK managed to saved most of my shots and they've shoot a perfect green shot that cant be saved even with correct position dive on stage2 (which i also have a hardtime even using ipad, which have bigger screen).

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    It’s time to shoot for the top, Managers! The Penalty Clash minigame is going LIVE!

Experience the international competition and football fun in a completely new way through Penalty Duels with Managers from around the world!

Update your app to the latest version (23.5) to participate in this limited-time challenge.

GENERAL

Penalty Clash is a limited-time minigame where Managers pick one of 32 countries to represent, compete in PvP Penalty Duels to climb up the Leaderboards individually and as a country, and have a chance to win amazing rewards and bragging rights!
    it says here PVP. bullcrap it's not!
    we're facing against top tier godlike super hard-to-hell difficulty bot on this event.
    how tf can we won? the only time we face other manager probably like once out of 5 tries

Banned
    this stupid event is full of glitches. The group leaderboard is not reseting, i finished in 1st place and its still at 0 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    this stupid event is full of glitches. The group leaderboard is not reseting, i finished in 1st place and its still at 0 seconds.
    I’m getting the same issue

Addicted
    I’m getting “error reference code 832/2” when I try to play. Can’t add screenshot but i wasn’t able to play for 5-10 mins of trying.

my guess is that the event works properly on 1st few hours.
    then the bot bugs occur.
    then they probably try to fixed that or another bugs occurs, the leaderboard didnt reset, points arent given.
    and ofcourse the most obvious bug after all the bugs happened, error to play/enter event.
    hence why we call them bugdeus and bug11
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I’m getting “error reference code 832/2” when I try to play. Can’t add screenshot but i wasn’t able to play for 5-10 mins of trying.
    I have same problem, same error.

And also when event started one guy had 50 medals in country ranking, and I don't get it how cause u can only get 25per hour, and event wasn't live for more than an hour

On several occasions the penalty taker's time has run out and they still get a chance to score against me. If time runs out, surely it should be an automatic miss for that person?
    I'm quite enjoying the mini game but this issue is not cool. It even happened twice in one clash. One was scored and the other went wide but still.....

Just happened twice more in another clash. Come on Nordeus, stop cheating us please
    I tried to screengrab it to prove it but was a millisecond too late.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast