Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Season 165 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    i tried what you said, i even found 3 fast trainers which i'm training like hell right now for that purpose.
    But what you neeed with the experiment is to try to read the internal roles, so see what player is well programmed by default and where is the team contribution.
    Pay atention to those earning a 10 as rating + scoring, and MotM. So you can know what are the players that matter in your team.

Banned

Angry

ARE YOU F*****G KIDDING ME? why does this crap keep on happening? This bs needs to stop, it has gotten completely out of hand and you Nordeus retards don’t care to do anything about it. My GK can't make a single save yet you turn the other GKs into a monster. Bravo

You guys keep screwing everyone over because of your lame updates, maybe if instead of focusing on gambling events or rigged events to scam players you should worry more about fixing your flawed game. Pathetic on all levels, you guys are a joke

i can't beat a team full of crap players and only 5 of them are great, but because of internal engine, internal roles and blah blah blah, i cant beat a team in 12th place with only 9 goals scored and 7 points, and of course they have the game of their lives against me and when they play against my direct rivals they lose 7-0, 6-0, etc. Of course i get screwed over. Nordeus logic. PATHETIC GAME

Season 165 - Are you ready?-b1c78c09-f2de-44d7-9d60-f30aa12c5a11.jpg
    Season 165 - Are you ready?-ea2e181f-0cfc-4bdd-9276-820946d575d7.jpg
    Season 165 - Are you ready?-f9070926-94fb-42d6-a224-928854bf0328.jpg

You guys have ruined me yet again in the league, im out of the title race again because of this retard game engine. Scam of a game, eat dirt pls
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 12-19-2022 at 12:03 PM.

ARE YOU F*****G KIDDING ME? why does this crap keep on happening? This bs needs to stop, it has gotten completely out of hand and you Nordeus retards don’t care to do anything about it. My GK can't make a single save yet you turn the other GKs into a monster. Bravo

You guys keep screwing everyone over because of your lame updates, maybe if instead of focusing on gambling events or rigged events to scam players you should worry more about fixing your flawed game. Pathetic on all levels, you guys are a joke

i can't beat a team full of crap players and only 5 of them are great, but because of internal engine, internal roles and blah blah blah, i cant beat a team in 12th place with only 9 goals scored and 7 points, and of course they have the game of their lives against me and when they play against my direct rivals they lose 7-0, 6-0, etc. Of course i get screwed over. Nordeus logic. PATHETIC GAME

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B1C78C09-F2DE-44D7-9D60-F30AA12C5A11.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	140225

Name:	EA2E181F-0CFC-4BDD-9276-820946D575D7.jpg 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	140226

Name:	F9070926-94FB-42D6-A224-928854BF0328.jpg 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	140227

You guys have ruined me yet again in the league, im out of the title race again because of this retard game engine. Scam of a game, eat dirt pls
    And thats why Khris suggested to DEACTIVATE th team bonuses and even player bonuses, if a line have any 1-3* player, to compensate this unbalanced situation....
    3* defense? no defense bonus available, and player at 0% individually.

We need a criteria for each bonus, too for the Condition one and the Possession one... based on a minium of quality or a proportion, like no posiesion bonus if 9* play with 1-4* .

Is the only way to compensate the simulation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And thats why Khris suggested to DEACTIVATE th team bonuses and even player bonuses, if a line have any 1-3* player, to compensate this unbalanced situation....
    3* defense? no defense bonus available, and player at 0% individually.

We need a criteria for each bonus, too for the Condition one and the Possession one... based on a minium of quality or a proportion, like no posiesion bonus if 9* play with 1-4* .

Is the only way to compensate the simulation.
    do you hear yourself? do you even realize how ridiculous this sounds? this is beyond a joke.

do you hear yourself? do you even realize how ridiculous this sounds? this is beyond a joke.
    Do you understand that to compensate unbalanced teams, there isnt any other way than reducing the beatability margin? what do you pretend then? or better said, how do you think that the engine processes the info to provide you the animaiton? do you think that the engine understands what a formation is? do you understand that the simulation is never a 11vs11 but a simplificaton of it just selecting few players to interact inside the basic margin? This is just a code, lists of players, margins, distances, and you can come here reporting the same 50 times but I recommend you to try to understand the engine process instead. Believe me, there is no easiest solution if you don't wanna see the joke you are reporting and complaining about.

And now you have this with the pay to win, so (picture added)**? another stuff about margins and limits that need to be tackled, because even if you obtain ateam paying the AvQ should be reachable when others train normally so to compete.
    All is about the same, distances, proportions and limits inside a season of 28 days. You can't resolve the problem just asking for realism because this neds to be implemented in the code that the engine reads.

Season 165 - Are you ready?-30perc.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 12-26-2022 at 07:43 PM.
    xander likes this.

Banned
    Do you understand that to compensate unbalanced teams, there isnt any other way than reducing the beatability margin? what do you pretend then? or better said, how do you think that the engine processes the info to provide you the animaiton? do you think that the engine understands what a formation is? do you understand that the simulation is never a 11vs11 but a simplificaton of it just selecting few players to interact inside the basic margin? This is just a code, lists of players, margins, distances, and you can come here reporting the same 50 times but I recommend you to try to understand the engine process instead. Believe me, there is no easiest solution if you don't wanna see the joke you are reporting and complaining about.

And now you have this with the pay to win, so? another stuff about margins and limits that need to be tackled, because even if you obtain ateam paying the AvQ should be reachable when others train normally so to compete.
    All is about the same, distances, proportions and limits inside a season of 28 days. You can't resolve the problem just asking for realism because this neds to be implemented in the code that the engine reads.

Name:	30perc.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	140229
    laughable game that’s what it is, and the fact that you use every argument possible to defend this game just makes it worse.

Top11 in a nutshell lmao, it deserves 1 star rating

Season 165 - Are you ready?-ed6abe3d-6de8-43d7-84e0-ff10768372a1.jpg
    Season 165 - Are you ready?-d8688a59-e300-4909-861f-0382028b8d7d.jpg
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 12-24-2022 at 01:03 AM.

laughable game that’s what it is, and the fact that you use every argument possible to defend this game just makes it worse.

Top11 in a nutshell lmao, it deserves 1 star rating

Name:	ED6ABE3D-6DE8-43D7-84E0-FF10768372A1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	140230

Name:	D8688A59-E300-4909-861F-0382028B8D7D.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	140231
    You complain about something Ive commented in the previous post and that Ive already reported by myself -margins, team simplificated as you show with x6 high Q players and 5 low AvQ, so teams with a single 9* GK + 3* defenders and the GK that perform as super GKs etc-, I don't know if you are the same JohnnyEye that was here around 2012 but if you aren't you should learn a bit about how the game progressed these years, and that isn't easy to suggest any alternative in the calibration to make this game work in a more balanced way.

You are basically right and by myself Ive reported all this since time ago as player, because it is a matter of margins.
    So, here the point, whats a fair score between the teams you showed? and why? why you expect that score? and, whats your suggestion to fix the scores you are suffering? so to have a more balanced engine, but think that in the end, this can't be a simple complain, it needs to be technically applied, and this is made by calibrating what I'm trying to explain you, parameters.

Addicted

Is that your own squad?

Banned
    You complain about something Ive commented in the previous post and that Ive already reported by myself -margins, team simplificated as you show with x6 high Q players and 5 low AvQ, so teams with a single 9* GK + 3* defenders and the GK that perform as super GKs etc-, I don't know if you are the same JohnnyEye that was here around 2012 but if you aren't you should learn a bit about how the game progressed these years, and that isn't easy to suggest any alternative in the calibration to make this game work in a more balanced way.

You are basically right and by myself Ive reported all this since time ago as player, because it is a matter of margins.
    So, here the point, whats a fair score between the teams you showed? and why? why you expect that score? and, whats your suggestion to fix the scores you are suffering? so to have a more balanced engine, but think that in the end, this can't be a simple complain, it needs to be technically applied, and this is made by calibrating what I'm trying to explain you, parameters.
    i’m not the same JohnnyEye from 2012, i joined this forum in August 2020. To answer your questions, is the score fair? absolutely not, because i dominated the match from start to finish, but the opposing GK was possessed and my players couldn’t score to save their lives. the deserved result would have been a blowout win for my team, any win for that matter, but definitely not a loss. This has been happening too often to be considered an off day, its clear as daylight there is something very wrong with the game engine and it’s affecting players results and seasons. There needs to be a change

26.6k tokens

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast