Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DoctorRedDevil

Thread: Season 167 - Are you ready?

Season 167 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 167

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?
    What are your achievements with your Club in FAs and FCs?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?
    Have you won the Top Scorer award?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Take a look at the guides list!

Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II

Communities & Supporters Clubs!

Clubs supporters & Communities - share tournaments!

And feel free to share your team settings, formation tips and more, here:
    Share your team Formation and Settings!

Good luck to all.

Kind regards,

new season same old bug
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 167 - Are you ready?-fukdeus2023.jpg  

wow they managed to fix it in less than half an hour. occurs on new day 2 of top11, and fixed around 25minutes after that.

Rookie
    Same old same old
    bias towards opponents
    fixed match results
    live events with unfair level of opponent
    no support

top eleven are only in it for the money and have no interest in providing a fair or realistic game

Wow has the community gone dead? Barely any replies in the thread and the season is about to be finished.

Anyway, a relatively entertaining season. Won the league, 22-0-3. The odd thing is that despite my striker having 50 goals, he still hasn't secured the top scorer award. Cristiano Ronaldo vs Erling Haaland is 50-49 going into the last day. From one point of view Haaland would deserve it as he scored 49 out of his team's 73 goals for a 6th or 7th place finish. I've got probably my personal high 119 league goals with a stacked team.

Cup quarterfinal elimination was the first time I felt like raging in a while. 3-1 away win in the first leg, up 2-1 at home at halftime, missing chances to seal it, then my opponent scores three in the second half, last two being in the closing 10 minutes. The last match highlight as a cherry on top was Ronaldo missing one-on-one that would have saved me. Oh well.

Champions League was a predictable elimination in the first knockout round. Was up against a juggernaut who ended up winning it all. What frustrated me more was not managing to complete the clean sheet rush in full, going to miss out by one or two. All thanks to many 5-1 6-1 7-1 wins where I conceded from the opponent's only shot on target.

Generally though, compared to many of fellow T11 colleagues, it has been rather relaxing. Last season I was coasting throughout, managing to tank the CL group and descend into Super League, then once I noticed I actually have a shot at winning it used the accumulated rests to upgrade my team. It ended with a thrilling 4-3 extra time final win where I came back from two goals down. Thus the penalty shootout heartbreak from three seasons back against an underdog was redeemed, the trophy collection with my current club was completed and now I enjoy the game a lot more.

Won the King of Kings event by narrowest of margins, got an 8 star striker with one-on-one and free kick special abilities. Not proud of the method, cheesed my way through it by challenging/avenging my main rival in final minutes so he wouldn't get a chance to counter. First round he got all the 9 trophies compared to my 8, the next two went in my favor 9-8. Considering his superior goal difference in the event, I had to get the better of him twice. And the final game was a wreck with me absolutely dominating him despite us being equals in terms of quality, but barely hanging on for an event-clinching 1-0 win. Nordeus didn't screw with me completely on this one.

As this is my strongest ever assembled team of 140% average quality, as Ronaldo's 9 star rating was reached for a third season now, with two high quality youth academy boys joining in, I'd like to have another dominant season or two. But if I can't it's like whatever. I can see some of these competitors being 150%+ at the start of the season (and from what I saw in their profiles, some of them are somehow a level below me meaning they are 170%+ from their point of view). How do they do it, how am I supposed to compete with that, I don't know and won't be pushed into doing that...
    khris likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 5 leagues (2 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Wow has the community gone dead? Barely any replies in the thread and the season is about to be finished.

Anyway, a relatively entertaining season. Won the league, 22-0-3. The odd thing is that despite my striker having 50 goals, he still hasn't secured the top scorer award. Cristiano Ronaldo vs Erling Haaland is 50-49 going into the last day. From one point of view Haaland would deserve it as he scored 49 out of his team's 73 goals for a 6th or 7th place finish. I've got probably my personal high 119 league goals with a stacked team.

Cup quarterfinal elimination was the first time I felt like raging in a while. 3-1 away win in the first leg, up 2-1 at home at halftime, missing chances to seal it, then my opponent scores three in the second half, last two being in the closing 10 minutes. The last match highlight as a cherry on top was Ronaldo missing one-on-one that would have saved me. Oh well.

Champions League was a predictable elimination in the first knockout round. Was up against a juggernaut who ended up winning it all. What frustrated me more was not managing to complete the clean sheet rush in full, going to miss out by one or two. All thanks to many 5-1 6-1 7-1 wins where I conceded from the opponent's only shot on target.

Generally though, compared to many of fellow T11 colleagues, it has been rather relaxing. Last season I was coasting throughout, managing to tank the CL group and descend into Super League, then once I noticed I actually have a shot at winning it used the accumulated rests to upgrade my team. It ended with a thrilling 4-3 extra time final win where I came back from two goals down. Thus the penalty shootout heartbreak from three seasons back against an underdog was redeemed, the trophy collection with my current club was completed and now I enjoy the game a lot more.

Won the King of Kings event by narrowest of margins, got an 8 star striker with one-on-one and free kick special abilities. Not proud of the method, cheesed my way through it by challenging/avenging my main rival in final minutes so he wouldn't get a chance to counter. First round he got all the 9 trophies compared to my 8, the next two went in my favor 9-8. Considering his superior goal difference in the event, I had to get the better of him twice. And the final game was a wreck with me absolutely dominating him despite us being equals in terms of quality, but barely hanging on for an event-clinching 1-0 win. Nordeus didn't screw with me completely on this one.

As this is my strongest ever assembled team of 140% average quality, as Ronaldo's 9 star rating was reached for a third season now, with two high quality youth academy boys joining in, I'd like to have another dominant season or two. But if I can't it's like whatever. I can see some of these competitors being 150%+ at the start of the season (and from what I saw in their profiles, some of them are somehow a level below me meaning they are 170%+ from their point of view). How do they do it, how am I supposed to compete with that, I don't know and won't be pushed into doing that...

Party is on Facebook communities, with loads of groups, the forum still existing as main place for those willing to report issues, stay tunnedwhen we have new events, and as space to share diffrent stuff.

Season 167 will be finally the season that allowed me to achieve a double digit in every amount of trophies won.

10th Super Cup in a great final, 38th League and 18th Super League won.

Season 167 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2023-02-25-04-36-04-062.jpg

Season 167 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2023-02-25-04-36-30-914.jpg

So, lets go for the season 168 and it's new brand event