Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Wrong Draws

  1. #31
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Can’t see the image.
    login on your PC/laptop
    I m still around, LOL!

  2. #32
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Can’t see the image.
    see the image?

  3. #33
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Explanation from someone who works at nordeus.
    tbh its good if they really fixing it, but it takes ages to fix that?, really... ? after all this mess they "start" ? they have a lot of homework because of "we fix it later" lot lot of homework, not just upsell and minus, but bugs etc

  4. #34
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    tbh its good if they really fixing it, but it takes ages to fix that?, really... ? after all this mess they "start" ? they have a lot of homework because of "we fix it later" lot lot of homework, not just upsell and minus, but bugs etc
    As long as it doesn t affect their paycheck, they don t care.
    StarlingCF likes this.

  5. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by KNVBergkamp View Post
    I didn't even tank last season. I did everything that I could to make Top 8 and couldn't because I was in a league with ridiculous high quality. I thought I'd have a shot this year. I was at 112.7% on season day 1 and am the second lowest quality team in my league. Expected Top 8 is all over 130%.I'm not really sure how to compete with this and it makes the game incredibly frustrating to try to play.
    A few seasons later, same concerns. I guess I don't spend money on the game so they don't care.

  6. #36
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by KNVBergkamp View Post
    A few seasons later, same concerns. I guess I don't spend money on the game so they don't care.
    This season in the league with 92% team I got 4 opponents 200%+

    Hard to say anything else
    KNVBergkamp likes this.

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    This season in the league with 92% team I got 4 opponents 200%+

    Hard to say anything else
    Yup. I complained to chat and got a response via email and chat, different people, exactly the same canned answer. It's an opportunity for managers to get better and learn/change their tactics to take down opponents who are rated much higher. Ya, OK. It's an opportunity to for them to hope I buy a bunch of tokens and players.
    vinim likes this.

  8. #38
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by KNVBergkamp View Post
    Yup. I complained to chat and got a response via email and chat, different people, exactly the same canned answer. It's an opportunity for managers to get better and learn/change their tactics to take down opponents who are rated much higher. Ya, OK. It's an opportunity to for them to hope I buy a bunch of tokens and players.
    Damn, by now with both teams I'm on the 12th place. Absolutely no chance to get at least 1 win. For example with my 2nd team during the first 20 season I got 17 triple crowns, during the 21st season I lost all the finals and got 2nd place. Now on my 22nd season it seams I will not be able to finish within the 1st 10 teams. What the hell have they changed?
    KNVBergkamp likes this.

  9. #39
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,976
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    This season in the league with 92% team I got 4 opponents 200%+

    Hard to say anything else
    This shouldn't be acceptable especially knowing that they group people based on their quality.
    vinim and KNVBergkamp like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  10. #40
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    It has been reported...
    it gets reported every single time but they keep doing it and doing it and doing it, and you report they never stop doing it. Let's face it, they do not care one iota. They allow this travesty in the leagues too. Why would they place any team that is 10% or lower in a league of teams 10 to 20 % stronger? It's BS. Do they mean to tell me that in a certain level, there are not enough teams to pair them all within a 5 to 10% difference and not more? Give me a break, please! If a team is 157% and is on level say 14 then they must find all teams that are within 5 to 10% difference between all-league teams. that is how you pair teams not this way. If they persist in taking away 20% every time one promotes then they must also pair teams with no more than 20% difference, period! I have my team this season as 112 % do you think I should be competing with teams above 10% than mine? So guess what I will finish last no matter what. I had to play my opener against a team 157%. really? I played against 4 teams and none were less than 10% stronger. wow, that's really fair, isn't it? have teams at 132% and or around that in the league how in the world does one compete. This is a scam
    KNVBergkamp likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast