Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Decline in forum activities

Quote Originally Posted by RaulLopes View Post
    Decline is widespread, both in the forum, support, gameplay, and so on.

• The forum is outdated, with rare participation from regional moderators. Moderators who participate little or claim that support ignores everything they pass along. Hence the discouragement to be more engaged.

• Support disregards reports/tips, and rules are merely decorative. I believe that the support/developers, etc., from this Nordeus company only take action if it affects their pocket, revenue/expenses.

• Gameplay is increasingly evident that there is no management, the errors, bugs, and similarities in some matches demonstrate more and more that every outcome is pre-defined and gradually shown to the users. Errors/bugs are evident in the leagues, where only the final result was shown.

• Tickets are submitted, and the responses obtained seem to be automatic for any issue. I believe they won't pay attention, and this is chronic; they have always been like this.

Do as I did, look for another game, and be careful about where you invest your time. Some digital products and services don't care about their customers and only seek to drain their money with poor returns.
    What's a different manager game as good, or better?

Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/associations/84654-new-assoc-ground-up.html#post690248).

Rookie
    Football Manager for PC.

• For mobile with 3D, there's only Top Eleven, but unfortunately, they do everything to drain your money. Let me give you examples:

• To train your team daily, you need to watch ads to expedite the process; otherwise, you'll spend conditioning briefcases.

• Conditioning briefcases are practically only obtained by purchasing them with tokens or watching daily ads.

• Almost every season, you're forced to spend your resources to keep the team competing, and consequently, it puts you in an endless loop of profits for Nordeus.

• There's a sponsor with rewards that dramatically improve your team's performance, like Mourinho, which forces users to obtain this resource to stay competitive with others.

• They introduced gambling events and other features that push the game into explicit "pay-to-win" territory. It has become a game of "Want to be the best? Invest more than me!"

As Nordeus continues to add these types of events and ignores all feedback, whether from regular users or moderators, the trend is for it to become just another game that sucks your time and money, like 90% of games out there.

Rookie
    If you think about it you actually waste more time watching ads than playing. When you finish watching ads they ask you for more money. This is T11.
    RaulLopes likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    If you think about it you actually waste more time watching ads than playing. When you finish watching ads they ask you for more money. This is T11.
    They deliver the minimum, but suck the maximum possible from advertisements, special sponsorships, events (gambling games - lucky ball), and make the game increasingly random, where they clearly indicate that the best ones are those who invest more money.

Addicted
    For goodness sake, you don't have to put money into the game. Just play for fun, watch the ads that will generate income for whoever owns the game now and don't take it so seriously. It's a game and that is all it is. Calm down.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hello everyone,

To be honest I love this thread and clearly generated a bit of engagement.

What happened to this forum? Anyone else remember when the season discussion thread pinned to the top used to have managers teeming with excitement to brag about their team's performances every single day?

I believe there is a cumulus of factors and I can make you a list:

1. Top Eleven moved from a web browser game to a mobile game because is more appealing and easier to access, therefore you will rarely see mobile users on the forum because is not very friendly.
    2. Forums are not as popular as they used to be. Sadly is a fact! … and in this very fast moving world apps like FB, YouTube, etc made it much easier and more friendly because people had the power in the groups, they were allowed to speak more freely, they would be able to share exploits, tricks, etc.
    3. Haven't played the game in a while so I cannot speak about the gameplay but must be a factor as well.
    4. The forum never had a real support from the admins and I can say that with all the responsibility. There were months in the past when I was alone and I used to organize the forum, decide on the structure, engage with all the mods from other groups and everything was done pro-bono. I cannot speak as of today but I guess things didn't change much. The incentives that the moderators receive were not low, but extremely low comparing to the benefits they produced for the game.
    People like Khris and me put more time and love in this game than we should, I speak for myself but most likely Khris will agree with me and there might be other moderators as well, there were times when we prioritized the community over our private life and family and is not really OK especially when is just in one direction or most of the time in one direction.

I cannot think of a real solution that Top Eleven would agree with. In order to restore the forum you need people to engage and the only way they can do it in a way that benefit both sides is to pay them and I highly doubt that they will do it because is hard for them to justify after that.

Paid admins will never care as much as the players and people feel that. For them is a job, they will do the minimum (if) and I speak from experience.
    I was fortuned to meet in real life a lot of core people from Nordeus from all departments, including one of the co-founder/ CEO Branko but others as well, including 4,5 community / social media admins and I can tell you one thing they all have/had in commune as I have them as friends on FB. None of them really played the game and if they did they were just ticking the box.

That's why for the forum and not only, they have to seek outside their company and reward those people even if it comes as a loss for them (.. but I guess they cannot justify this so most likely will never happen).
    nikolgiorgos and wind like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Cause we don't know how to handle the team anymore, so nothing to brag about...
    Can agree but just partially. Is definitely a push back but I always heard this and yet there were times when for the same "excuse" the forum had activity.

MARCO CAIA, the same would go for your first post on this thread.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 07-30-2023 at 11:38 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    this is my team showcase (https://forum.topeleven.com/team-showcase/53506-big-inside-view-atletico-chotas.html).

no one asked you for tips.
    i actually like the game as a game, mr i-have-no-taste-in-things

Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).
    Learn that feedback is a gift even if is a negative one.
    Is lovely to see you want to revive the forum and you have initiative but to do so you must accept others critics, only then you can improve.

Decline is widespread, both in the forum, support, gameplay, and so on.

• The forum is outdated, with rare participation from regional moderators. Moderators who participate little or claim that support ignores everything they pass along. Hence the discouragement to be more engaged.

• Support disregards reports/tips, and rules are merely decorative. I believe that the support/developers, etc., from this Nordeus company only take action if it affects their pocket, revenue/expenses.

• Gameplay is increasingly evident that there is no management, the errors, bugs, and similarities in some matches demonstrate more and more that every outcome is pre-defined and gradually shown to the users. Errors/bugs are evident in the leagues, where only the final result was shown.

• Tickets are submitted, and the responses obtained seem to be automatic for any issue. I believe they won't pay attention, and this is chronic; they have always been like this.

Do as I did, look for another game, and be careful about where you invest your time. Some digital products and services don't care about their customers and only seek to drain their money with poor returns.
    I cannot agree with you totally but don't get in wrong, in big lines you are right.
    RaulLopes likes this.

They deliver the minimum, but suck the maximum possible from advertisements, special sponsorships, events (gambling games - lucky ball), and make the game increasingly random, where they clearly indicate that the best ones are those who invest more money.
    I just returned this season to the game after a few years break and I was shocked by the "gambling" mini-games, I found it very sad.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast